Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Nv and Sin....smoke has been on the Sativa side for sure. AW is a lil more Indica in effect but still not couch lock.

7greeneyes said:
:clap: awesome harvest, Hammy. Enjoy!

Thanks 7...after smoking crappy scraps for a month it's nice to have good bud again. Mrs Hamster is especially stoked, and a happy wife makes for a happy life.:D

So where is the dank???

LOL j/k man....killer job! Beautiful foxtails with awesome color!!!! :pics: MORE PIX!!! :pics:

Thanks TOA...next to come down will be a WiFi...maybe this Sunday. Will shoot some pics regardless this weekend.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks 7...after smoking crappy scraps for a month it's nice to have good bud again. Mrs Hamster is especially stoked, and a happy wife makes for a happy life.:D

Just a few more weeks Ham and I'll be starting up too, waiting for the DOC to be done with my family so to speak.

oh yeah, I got my hands on an Ogre seed so I'll see what comes from that too...

I know you said it was mostly Sativa effect but just wonderin', How does the AW taste?

7 the AW is hard to define taste wise...nothing special. The Golden Goat smells and tastes a lot better. Kind of a fruity smell and taste. Glad to hear you are firing it back up soon.

Dude, it's good to see you back behind the 8ball again. Would you say the AW taste like a grapefruit rind? Man, I told ya that GG would worm it's way into your favor ;) The high is almost identical to a sweet pineapple Cindy I used to know..

Oh, and your new avi makes me want to pee myself. I wish it was bigger so I could see the look on his face better ;) That's classic bro.

nvthis said:
Dude, it's good to see you back behind the 8ball again. Would you say the AW taste like a grapefruit rind? Man, I told ya that GG would worm it's way into your favor ;) The high is almost identical to a sweet pineapple Cindy I used to know..

Oh, and your new avi makes me want to pee myself. I wish it was bigger so I could see the look on his face better ;) That's classic bro.

Yeah I could see that on the AW....kinda earthy for me. More Indica high. The Golden Goat is growing on me. Energetic creeper that tastes nice and smells tasty.

Here you go on the bigger pic. I don't change my avatar to anything non hamster-ish except for Halloween, but the look on his face made me laugh for days.:D http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=200389&d=1358905422

Hey Hammy, Glad your back in good smoke again. You and I both took last summer off and it messes with our stash. I don't want to do that again. Oh well, we can worry about that later, enjoy Hamster, and your wife too.

Rosebud said:
Hey Hammy, Glad your back in good smoke again. You and I both took last summer off and it messes with our stash. I don't want to do that again. Oh well, we can worry about that later, enjoy Hamster, and your wife too.

Thanks Rose...I agree. I have to be better prepared or I can't take the Summer off. I plan on turning it out and stashing it away like a squirrel.:)

Some pics of the Purple Wreck x Blue MoonShine, a Golden Goat that just got flipped, a WiFi in a margarine tub, and a WiFi that is almost at the finish line. She grew tall and lanky but gave me rock hard nugs up top. Still no Amber trichomes though.

20130126_194844.jpg

20130126_194951.jpg

20130126_194957.jpg

20130126_195003.jpg

20130126_195104.jpg

20130126_195244.jpg

20130126_195249.jpg

Beautiful as always bro. I smoked some golden goat this past weekend with a friend. Nothing really stood out about the high or flavor, but I don't know anything about the source of it. Most of the commercial smoke I get here is subpar so it doesn't mean much.

Wow... Are those last 2 pics just 1 of the Wifis? we got 1 Wifi here thats really standing out... Totally different smell then the other 3... I cant wait to see how they all finish...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Wow... Are those last 2 pics just 1 of the Wifis? we got 1 Wifi here thats really standing out... Totally different smell then the other 3... I cant wait to see how they all finish...

Yeah last 2 pics are the same WiFi...it hit 10 weeks Sunday but no ambers yet. Going to let it go another couple days. Buds look rock hard.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Beautiful as always bro. I smoked some golden goat this past weekend with a friend. Nothing really stood out about the high or flavor, but I don't know anything about the source of it. Most of the commercial smoke I get here is subpar so it doesn't mean much.

Thanks TKR...I got this cut from a good friend. Smoke is solid and she yields well. She will stick around for at least one more run but I have to make room for the pack of Satori I have waiting on deck. Thanks for popping in.

I have a hard time movin favored strains outta my stable. Will have to tho soon....

Latest posts

Back