Alien Empress by Eugenics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grs getting a bit bigger! A little salad i got goin on! That's a Pre 98 Bubba next to em!

DSCI4994.JPG

DSCI5000.JPG

DSCI5001.JPG

Thnx Rosie ....hmmm...be nice with some blue cheese!

Gr's getting big! They got thier first real tatse of nutes today! Liking the tight salad look of these!

DSCI5002.JPG

DSCI5016.JPG

DSCI5017.JPG

DSCI5018.JPG

DSCI5019.JPG

Very nice the chef!! Nice and green. Don't you have a red dimension or a 3D cross going at the moment? Or at least had started one once upon a time?

TheKlonedRanger said:
Very nice the chef!! Nice and green. Don't you have a red dimension or a 3D cross going at the moment? Or at least had started one once upon a time?

Yup but had it the wrong soil and it died....but i have others i'll be doing sometime next year!

Got to where these were kinda stalled! Growing out not in! Put them into bigger mediums to see what happens!

DSCI5093.JPG

DSCI5094.JPG

DSCI5095.JPG

DSCI5096.JPG

looks good chef. should grow out nicely now!

Lookin nice and tight chef. Just the way we like em. I notice a tad bit of nute burn:eek: Other than that they are beautiful:yay:

Nute deficency my brother! Grs are doing much better! Got a little hieght going while the spreading out continues! DANK!

DSCI5107.JPG

DSCI5108.JPG

DSCI5109.JPG

Ended up with 2 bucks so didn't have room to let them do thier thang so this is shut down ....fer now!

Latest posts

Back