Alien Empress by Eugenics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Was graced with some great dank to test for this awsome breeder! Out of the three i choose to start with Alien Empress! So into the red solo cups fer germ! Here we goooo!!!!!

DSCI4930.JPG

DSCI4926.JPG

DSCI4927.JPG

DSCI4929.JPG

DSCI4928.JPG

Rosie!!!!!!!! You and Mo can jion me in a BIU session!

Hey chef whatcha got cookin? I smell cannetics stew.....:holysheep: :rolleyes:

Props to hss of Eugenics....he did me right as well.
Can't wait to see these grow out chef....I won't get to my beans till after summer.

Green mojo.

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey chef whatcha got cookin? I smell cannetics stew.....:holysheep: :rolleyes:

Props to hss of Eugenics....he did me right as well.
Can't wait to see these grow out chef....I won't get to my beans till after summer.

Green mojo.
You smeller works just fine brother! Big props! Had room fer it!

Mmmmm cookies. Mind if I slip in and out in my rolling chair? I've got some meetings to attend but don't wanna miss this party. Didn't even realize he had this cross.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Mmmmm cookies. Mind if I slip in and out in my rolling chair? I've got some meetings to attend but don't wanna miss this party. Didn't even realize he had this cross.

.....he's a sick genius my brother! Welcome!

the chef said:
.....he's a sick genius my brother! Welcome!

Indeed he is. Got his OG graze going and some of the ssh from the mr nice stock going at the moment.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Indeed he is. Got his OG graze going and some of the ssh from the mr nice stock going at the moment.
Sweet!

Hey cashman! Two popped waiting on the third!

Well 2 of the grs are showing some greenage while the third has shed half a cap and is working on opening up!

DSCI4959.JPG

DSCI4960.JPG

DSCI4961.JPG

the chef said:
Well 2 of the grs are showing some greenage while the third has shed half a cap and is working on opening up!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

are u just doin three of this strain?

Staffy said:
:woohoo: :woohoo:

are u just doin three of this strain?

Staffy it's all i got room fer! For now! Got the three into bigger mediums! The half-cappedone shed it's shell and is starting to open up!

DSCI4968.JPG

DSCI4962.JPG

DSCI4963.JPG

DSCI4967.JPG

Latest posts

Back