Advertise On Marijuana Passion

All My Worms Are Gone! *** Happen?

R

Roddy

Guest
Again, seems you have no clue of the lads at Knutson's....but do carry on! :rofl: :rofl:
 

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
14,298
Reaction score
7,328
Roddy said:
Again, seems you have no clue of the lads at Knutson's....but do carry on! :rofl: :rofl:
Oh my gosh do you really believe that they would save the worm dirt just for you:rofl: If they did what you think they do they would not be in business for as long as they have :rofl:
 
R

Roddy

Guest
LOL duck, this is why I said you don't know them very well. It's always been fcfs there, which is only practical business sense! Also, if you thought they'd load you... :rofl: :rofl:
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Anyway, back to the wc, look around and find what options you have!! There's great deals out there, see if you can't find something that works for you!

And hey, if the pay's good enough, I'll deliver....
 

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
14,298
Reaction score
7,328
One phone call and a credit card number and yes they would save it

Are you that naive?

Money talks a hogwash walks...start walking:rofl:
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Oh brother....stop yapping at the gums and call then already. Or does hogwash actually just talk a good game?
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Hey OP, I'd like to tell you that molasses can be bought for around $1.25/gallon, if you're looking for a cheap source. Head over to any feed mill and check with them. Prices will OF COURSE vary and I am only giving an example of what can be found, but there's a big savings to be made if you do a bit of searching!
 

ozzydiodude

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
9,142
Reaction score
4,429
Roddy said:
No, just thought you had character enough to not stab a fellow in the back..my bad.
I Don't stab in the back. I'll straight out call you out and meet face to face with no problem just give me a place.

What You good old mom and pop place has done is cleaned out their bed by shoveling it into beds and instead of just tosing it away, they are saleing it to people cheep.

For growing in it should be great but if you are making teas if will probly mess of the brew
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Roddy said:
If that's the case, my apologies to ozzy.

As well, if that's the case, sure made taking all the time to try to belittle me look silly...now didn't it? Hard to understand someone being harangued as such all for trying to help. And told I'm a joke for my efforts...nice!

Well, this joke has broad shoulders and will continue to supply help, if it makes you laugh, at least you're happy! :)
A few posts later...
 
R

Roddy

Guest
ozzydiodude said:
I Don't stab in the back. I'll straight out call you out and meet face to face with no problem just give me a place.

What You good old mom and pop place has done is cleaned out their bed by shoveling it into beds and instead of just tosing it away, they are saleing it to people cheep.

For growing in it should be great but if you are making teas if will probly mess of the brew
If what I was told is true, there are no beds, they buy their worms.
 

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
14,298
Reaction score
7,328
Roddy said:
Oh brother....stop yapping at the gums and call then already. Or does hogwash actually just talk a good game?
Oh Roddy you do not get it and never will:ignore:

Why is it that every conversation you are in there confrontation?
The common denominator is you, in case you have not figured that out.:eek:

You should really just sit back and read before posting and maybe you would be able to understand what people are trying to explain to you instead of going off on major tangents just to prove to yourself that you are right.

This whole discussion and waste of space could have been avoided if you would have 1 known what you were talking about. 2 not been acting like a child and not wanting to share or help your fellow grower 3 learn to get over something when you are wrong and just accept it.
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Yeah, they're doing us growers a real deal, and my plants love me for it! During transplant to bud, I tend to add a little of this to keep the green up!
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Sorry duck, but the only reason for confrontation in the last few convos were YOU! Maybe you might read back and see how your posts are a continual harassment? Maybe the pm calling me a joke when I am the one who was right? Maybe being called a liar?? no, I believe that's ALL YOU! And why?? because you still carry a grudge over how I spoke to Hal?? Because I tell it as I see it? Or just because you don't like me...well, ignore would make life better for you.
 
R

Roddy

Guest
pcduck said:
Oh Roddy you do not get it and never will:ignore:

Why is it that every conversation you are in there confrontation?
The common denominator is you, in case you have not figured that out.:eek:

You should really just sit back and read before posting and maybe you would be able to understand what people are trying to explain to you instead of going off on major tangents just to prove to yourself that you are right.

This whole discussion and waste of space could have been avoided if you would have 1 known what you were talking about. 2 not been acting like a child and not wanting to share or help your fellow grower 3 learn to get over something when you are wrong and just accept it.

Again, the childish acts were brought on by you. I'm not obliged to give out where I buy, knowing the price can be cheaper was the message. But, you're still playing the game, aren't you? can't stop, can you? Also, you did apologize after finding me to be right...so maybe it's YOU who should accept being wrong? WOW
 

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
14,298
Reaction score
7,328
Roddy said:
Sorry duck, but the only reason for confrontation in the last few convos were YOU! Maybe you might read back and see how your posts are a continual harassment? Maybe the pm calling me a joke when I am the one who was right? Maybe being called a liar?? no, I believe that's ALL YOU!
Well there you go again trying to prove to yourself that you are right.

1 How many threads just today has been all controversy because you cannot/will not accept you were wrong. Oh wait that right we are all wrong and you are right I forgot:ignore:

2 I did not pm you and never have.

3 I never called you a liar, you called yourself that.

4 You are not right they do not sell worm casings they sell worm dirt. Big difference.

Must I go on?
 
R

Roddy

Guest
And lastly duck, what right have you to demand I give out where? NONEYA! If you don't like the message, leave or prove me wrong....not play those childish games!
 
R

Roddy

Guest
pcduck said:
Well there you go again trying to prove to yourself that you are right.

1 How many threads just today has been all controversy because you cannot/will not accept you were wrong. Oh wait that right we are all wrong and you are right I forgot:ignore:

2 I did not pm you and never have.

3 I never called you a liar, you called yourself that.

4 You are not right they do not sell worm casings they sell worm dirt. Big difference.

Must I go on?
Nope, you gave bad rep...my mistake. Either way...

Yep, you called me a liar. You can deny all you wish, but it's in plain writing.

Castings....they ARE selling castings. Maybe not pure, but deny there's castings...can you? So no, right. Thanks...will wait for your next part of this game!
 
R

Roddy

Guest
Oh, I'm more than certain you'll go on, duck....no doubt in my mind.
 

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
14,298
Reaction score
7,328
Roddy said:
And lastly duck, what right have you to demand I give out where? NONEYA! If you don't like the message, leave or prove me wrong....not play those childish games!

Well I proved you wrong and you still will not accept it. Remember the post where I said I e-mailed them?

I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and apologized and even that was not enough for you. So if you are going to have a hissy fit go to your bedroom and have it not here.
 
2

Latest posts

Top