All My Worms Are Gone! *** Happen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for jacking your thread GrowRebel, over Roddy's nonsense.

Talking prices on a international/world wide site is not a good idea. What some of us can buy for pennies other have to pay hundreds of dollars for. All it does is lead to arguements

Actually, it opens people's eyes to potentially saving money and I would not apologize for trying to help. I do apologize for the actions of one member hijcking this thread, though! I sent Ozzy the info cuz I trusted he'd be adult enough not to re-post......

The type of pace you're searching for is a sort of "Dunham's" or "Cabela's" only on a smaller, family setting. Yet, they do have upwards of over a mil in inventory as I can tell (gun safes and guns alone...WOW). They aren't directly on any lakes, located in a city almost centered of several sport lakes in my area, so look around in areas you may not normally think of (or do a search with google or yellow pages LOL). It's not likely these places will advertise having the WC (the store I buy from calls it worm dirt), my store only started advertising (big sign in front of large pile) after we started buying in bulk!

It's out there, you just need to find it.

:eek: Maybe it is Franks then

Oh and I should add that every bag I've opened has had an abundance of worms still living in the "worm dirt" (they sure looked at me funny when I asked for worm castings the first time :rofl: )...so free worms as well. I just dump them in with the soil and let them live in the pots!!

What a joke you are...pcduck

At least you could sign your rep :rofl: :rofl: But seriously, are you so hurt by the truth that you'd play these games and try belittling me? Does it bther you I'm trying to help? Man, that's just sad....

Never seen a bag of wc that had worms in it. Most suppliers screen their casting and keep all the worms and worm cassings(egg clutches)for selling or making more castings. With it being labeled Worm Dirt it makes me think they just shoveled the worm beds into a bag and you are getting everything they put into the bed for bedding and feeding

ozzydiodude said:
Never seen a bag of wc that had worms in it. Most suppliers screen their casting and keep all the worms and worm cassings(egg clutches)for selling or making more castings. With it being labeled Worm Dirt it makes me think they just shoveled the worm beds into a bag and you are getting everything they put into the bed for bedding and feeding

Yeah they are in the business of selling worms, but they just give them away for free:rofl:

ozzydiodude said:

As I said, mom/pop.

No, it's purely castings, maybe some soil as well, nothing like food or impurities at all. And yeah, tons of free worms!! A big bonus! I have worms at work in all my pots...but then, I've heard others do this as well!!

Roddy said:
As I said, mom/pop.

No, it's purely castings, maybe some soil as well, nothing like food or impurities at all. And yeah, tons of free worms!! A big bonus! I have worms at work in all my pots...but then, I've heard others do this as well!!

I wonder what they eat cause worms die if they have no food

If worms are living in it. it has to have more than just castings in the bag. I don't believe worms eat their own poo, other animals poo yes their own I don't think so.

Well, all I know is there's worms, it's beautiful black castings and I'm very happy. If that's a problem, sorry, but I can't explain what I don't know, can only report what I have and how I get it.

And at $2/30# bag, even if the beautiful black soil is half plain soil, I'm still well ahead?? So instead of questioning and playing games, maybe take what info is given and lok around...or move on. I'll be happy to continue to defend against the nay saying as long as the game is played, though...

But looking through a freshly opened bag....I see only beautiful black and worms....BONUS! Or are we even doubting I have bags here :rofl: :rofl: Hey, did we land on the moon or not?? All I saw were pics...they surely could have been faked. :rofl: :rofl: sorry, I just find it a little comical....

Roddy said:
Still playing your games, duck, I see :rofl: :rofl:

Nope just calling you out on your hogwash:ignore:

pcduck said:
Nope just calling you out on your hogwash:ignore:

prove me wrong, duck or yo're just trolling. Can't do it? sad sad sad.....

Roddy said:
prove me wrong, duck or yo're just trolling. Can't do it? sad sad sad.....

http://www.thewormfarm.net/shopcontent.asp?type=FAQ said:
What do worms eat?
Worms eat organic, decomposed material. Additionally, worms actually feed on the bugs, bacteria, and fungus that grow on your organic waste as it decomposes.

What does yours eat?

wow, proved you know what worms eat....brilliant. Now can you prove I'm lying or are you lost as to proving the real point? :rofl: so sad.

Anywho, to the OP, look around and see if you can't fid a better deal...they're out there if you look! If, when you find a place, you decide you don't lke the product, you can then choose to not buy, but at least you have options. All I'm trying to give is help, sorry if it has ruined your thread.

I'm sure duck hasn't finished playing games and will try burying this too, sorry, for such actions, unbecoming a member of this forums imho.

Latest posts

Back