All Plants came from dirt, to hydro.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snapped a couple pics then BAM.. my digicam went dead... so I'll run to the store for some new batteries and post some in the next couple days... for now I got some batteries charged enough to get a couple off the camera before they died again... enjoy.

01.jpg 02.jpg

man kade i cant wait for mine to be that far along! looking freakin TASTY!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD GROWING ya little green thumb you.

Well guys... I should only have 10 days left... if things go nething like the last time... however, I dont have any hair browning showing yet... so they might take a lil longer... doesn't matter... should make for some nice buds! They don't look that big in the pics... cuz all you can see is the canopy... but they are all 4+ feet high... and only in little 3.75" pots.

Here are a couple pics of the flower room... the best I can do blind shooting the camera... the place is sooo packed I can't get back far enough to get a good pic.
01.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Here shows a lil bit of crystals.. and the bud I'm takin the pic from.
02.jpg 03.jpg

Don't things look better with the flash on?
06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg

This bud is the biggest of them.. with a couple growing close behind. 4" across and over 15" high. =)
09.jpg

Well it has been like what? 8 days or so? So I threw some batteries in the cam and took some pics... I'm not gonna say nething to explain what ur seeing... yellowing is just lighting... and the big *** bud, yes... that is bigger then the 1000w hps bulb beside it =)

09.jpg 10.jpg
11.jpg 12.jpg
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Wow, really great job. The flash does make it look better (dem crystals really light up eh?), but you have done really well.

Zarnon said:
Wow, really great job. The flash does make it look better (dem crystals really light up eh?), but you have done really well.

the main buds are just starting to get one or two brown hairs... so I figure another week and they'll be done... I'm gonna give em a double dose of monster bud, then flush with DNF clear changed daily for the last 3-4 days.

Everything is looking great KADE and with harvest around the corner i bet you just can't wait. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Everything is looking great KADE and with harvest around the corner i bet you just can't wait. ;)

U got that one rite!! altho I'm not looking forward to trimming them all.. the HUGE buds... I dont mind... but the popcorn bud annoys me to no end... I'm debating making/buying a trimpro.

I cut one down today.. basically got it trimmed up too... the plant was getting too heavy and the pot it is in was almost coming outta the system... so i cut her down... it opened up a lot of light and room so I can tend to the others better and make sure the trichomes are perfect.

Took me around 5 hours with a helper to cut/trim/manicure the one plant I took down...

Here are a couple pics... I figure I'm close to just over 2 dried ounces... I won't know exactly until they dry and I get to a friends or radioshack or somewhere to use/buy a scale...

The rest look like they'll be coming down by this weekend... the top colas are starting to turn brown pretty good.... and the next batch is well ready to be stuck into the flower room....

01.jpg 02.jpg

04.jpg
Some smaller trimmings
03.jpg
Everything here is end of thumb to end finger around
05.jpg
The smallest of the big buds here should dry to around 8-9grams... the 2nd from right... the biggest... is as big around as a soup can... and 3 soup cans high.

Nice harvest ther KADE. Give a smoke report and a few more dried pics of that giant cola when she's done...........Great job again........:D

haha ohhh I'm not near done yet... I have 7 or 8 more that are bigger.... gonna take forever to trim... i'm seriously thinkin of buying/making a trimpro.

Kade...you could give smoke to a full country there!!!! Have you ever thought to get on a helicopter and do some charity work? :D
How many plants do you have in total? 7 or 8, or those are only the bigger plants? Have you got more other than those 7 or 8? Great job!!!

There are a couple I put in at brand new rooted clone size when flowering started... they are under the canopy and didn't grow as big as they normally do... but there are a few others in there too.

Are you saying I should do charity in your area? I'm not flying to the states... my passport needs to be updated.

I'm not from and in the States....we could be closer than you think...:evil:

Damn good harvest Kade. I wanna be like you when I grow up :laugh:. I hope you sharing.

Hemp-o Kitty said:
I'm not from and in the States....we could be closer than you think...:evil:

:cool: As long as you don't wear a badge I don't mind how close. Ya got ne single friends? hehe :D

I went to take down a couple of the other plants that were done... and one of them was basically propping up some of the others... by removing the tangled up branches a bunch fell over... so I said to hell with it and chopped the works....

From 2pm till 10pm (taking supper and rum breaks) I managed to clean up around what i figure to be around 300 grams or so.

Here are a couple pics of some of them hanging up n stuff.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Those are some killer roots, i just added a 4 unit DIY hydro DWC set up and I am hoping they survive the transplant.

Thanks to post those pictures!! I can't believe how long and how many, those roots are!!! :eek: Wow!!! Never seen anything like that!
And....no. I'm not a :cop: !!

Latest posts

Back