ALL THE MEDICiNAL USERS !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey st00ner, i go to a private island some times, except this one ends with treats.

i dont know *** is going on with me man!!

what i do know, that marijuana helps me with on a daily basis is; ankylosing spondilitis, bilateral sacroiliitis, osteoarthritis, leukocytosis & anemia( thats what they tell me now, in conjunction?!?) i had a bad reaction to the TNF pain blocker Remicaid in november, and was diagnosed with polearisy, but it has continued and rival the AS, i also imediatly dropped 45lbs, ive only gained back 5, and i eat like crazy - at night.

i also have shizoeffective ddisorder + bipolar.

i have been in the midsts of psychosis, or reacting to a new antipsychotic with neuro leptic malignent syndrome, a few joints can bring me into a 3rd person type perspective, where i am able to use some cognitive skills, and rationilizations that are sensible, like, this will end soon, stay calm stay safe, smoke anther, it will end.

after getting my mmj authorization, and being able to smoke freely, i slowely and unknowingly went down from 6mg klonopin a day, to 4. now i take 4mg, but will sometimes take less, and feel safe doing so.

i love growing it, i am 'disabled' so it is my passion, well one of them that i am able to explore further with my, dead time... orchids, roses, fuschias, and marijuana. i love it every step of the way, i love to take pictures of my plants, seeing and smelling, eating, or makeing into oil, and better yet, my medicine, that i meticulously chose, and heartfully grow.

I have PTSD, major depression, panic disorder, anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, insomnia to the point of hallucinations...Needless to say I take one HUGE load of pills every day including Effexor, Seroquel (though I am not bipolar), propranolol and diazepam aka generic Valium. All of the above are toxic and none of them do my liver any favors. I have zero probs getting recommendations and renewals because I bring all my pill bottles with me.

I was diagnosed with PTSD (Pills to Swallow Daily) when I lived in San Francisco and joined Peron's dispensaries--the first one on Church and Market and the big one at 1444 Market. I started growing full time after discovering Canadian seedbanks that shipped to medigrowers in Cali. I found this thread by looking up PTSD because I wanted to see if other people took pot for it. A lot of folks in this thread have illnesses that make mine seem like a walk in the park. Respect to all of you and special respect for the Veterans who suffer for having served their country.

complex PTSD, insomnia, and a touch of agoraphobia after some "life changing" things happened that made me run a "guantlet" of stress for a few years. I mean the top 4 most stressful things that can happen to a person all happened at once. Loss of spouse, loss of child, loss of house, and loss of business followed by years of court. All I did was go to bed one night and wake up to that.
Insomnia has always been though.

They tried giving me pills and none of them EVER worked. Then they put me on Cymbalta.....OMFG I am surpised that crap didn't land me in jail serving 30-life. That CRAP made me borderline PSYCHOTIC...violent at that...was stopped by a family member drunk, pissed, out of my head with a 40 glock hell bent and blabbering nonsense. Scared the hell out of a seasoned combat vet with decades of prison guard experience...I had him scared as hell.
Never once i have ever went off the deep end no matter the stress. That pill brought a HYDE out of me never seen before. 3 weeks of that pill and it ended with them down the toilet and me never doubting weed again for it's benefits.

Hey Mutt, I empathize with you because I lost both of my parents to cigarette smoking and ended up losing my house because my disability alone couldn't pay it off. And I've been through the "pharmaceutical shuffle" (testing every head pill ever invented) before my shrink found a drug cocktail that worked. Mercifully, I never took Cymbalta, but I had a quack of a shrink who forced (still-experimental) Prozac on me when I was a kid. The nightmares I had from that crap nearly drove me to suicide and I got rid of it after three weeks. I wasn't even aware of medicinal pot back then, so moving to San Francisco turned out to be the best move possible. I even found a shrink who actually cared about me (one of only three shrinks on earth whom I can trust and with whom I feel safe).

Our government (I don't mean the country but the politicians) are so afraid of losing the money they get for the "war", that they can't see the forest for the trees. 30 million people smoke marijuana on a regular basis, we can't all be lying, can we? I urge you all to sit down and write to your Senators and Congress persons and tell them exactly what you typed here. My Rep is The Honorable??? John Boehner. I have written to him so many times he knows me by name. LOL The last one I sent was this past Monday, and after I sent it I told my wife, we are now under surveillance. HA HA The jack nut has no compassion that I can see, and he will not even entertain the thought of MMJ. I told him that it will be legal soon and he better get on board before he loses the next election. No response yet.

Have you found a strain that works best for these disorders? A strain that helps with bipolar, anxiety, ADHD
Debi

YYZ Skinhead said:
I have PTSD, major depression, panic disorder, anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, insomnia to the point of hallucinations...Needless to say I take one HUGE load of pills every day including Effexor, Seroquel (though I am not bipolar), propranolol and diazepam aka generic Valium. All of the above are toxic and none of them do my liver any favors. I have zero probs getting recommendations and renewals because I bring all my pill bottles with me.

I have CRONIC back pain and in my knees as well. I have come across a few websites that have helped me with the process of getting my MMAR card. The sites are [hxxp://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/marihuana/index-eng.php"]Health Canada and hxxp://www.marijuana-doctors.ca/medical_marijuana_doctors.htm"]medical marijuana doctors

Hope this helps....enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back