ALL THE MEDICiNAL USERS !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iv'e got a bad back, had discs removed and many epadural injections, also panic attacks, the weed helps alot. my doc told me the panic attacks were from smoking weed! but i think thats a load of bull, more like the stresses of life. :cool:

i not gonna kid any one so here goes.in the winter of 02 i had car accident......dwi.i lost left leg aboove knee.i have had 4 heart attacks,and sleep is just out of the question.if you are a ampute then you know about phantom pain.mine WAS very severe,this is why no sleep.as for my heart any excitement at all sends me to the nitro bottle.well old friend stops by the house and can see the shape im in and told me i should try mj for this crap i have to live with.:eek: i had smoked pot before but was not my drug of choice.(alcohol)man what a diference.i am now alcohol free,heart is in thank you mode,and phantom pain is all GONE.:bong1: im hooked laugh i will continue to smoke my meds till i go to the grave.i did some time in mental ward getting off dr.prescribed poison.i now use only gods meds.if you are looking for a cure to your phantom pain then please try mmj.dont let big brother brain wash you.mmj is great for alcohol addiction also.i no longer drink.i am a alcoholic that just dont drink any more.:D i know without mmj i would be dead now.you all have to make up your own mind about your own body.mine says mmj is what i need and mmj is what it will get.:)
mmj user and will stay that way
i can handle any thing but temptation

insomnia,diabetes,high blood pressure,hyper tension,and occasional pain from numerous motorcycle accidents over the last twenty years.:smoke1:

I have crohns disease and i can say that marijuana is a miracle drug. All the persccription drugs out there dont do **** for me. it helps with everything from wasting, nausea, pain, insomnia, you name it.

I use it for upper back and neck pain.. i was in a very serious accident or three, all three involved head first injuries one into the bottom of a pool.. twice a dirty hit on the lacrosse floor... the pool one i was almost in a wheelchair.. i was soo close to a broken neck... and about 12 serious concussions..... i use lorazepam for my insomnia as prescribed by my dr.. but its totally useless..and i normally just smoke a bowl before bed instead..

HerbiJesus said:
iv'e got a bad back, had discs removed and many epadural injections, also panic attacks, the weed helps alot. my doc told me the panic attacks were from smoking weed! but i think thats a load of bull, more like the stresses of life. :cool:

Marijuana causes panic/anxiety attacks for some people. Just really depends on how much of a thinker you are. If you tend to overthink a lot it can. Some people it helps with anxiety. Your Doc probably knows what he's talking about.

yeh your right, but my doc was too quick to blame it on marijuana.
my panic attacks happen more offen when i havn't had a smoke.

bit late, but I'm new...:)

I have Ehler-Danlos- hypermobility type... we used to call it 'double-jointed' and it was good fun- doing weird things with my joints (ha ha) when i was young- now it's like having arthritis in every single joint in your body.... thank god for my smoke... i would be on massive pain pills without it. and as a mom of 2 boys- both who have my condition and the ypoungest also has asperger's syndrome... you can imagine how grateful I am that we have a 'green cross' as it were here in London, for those with long term disabilities and illnesses... tho- about to have my first crop next month! wish me luck...
thanks for listening..:2940th_rasta:

Mutt said:
I have that Montel Williams show on my CPU. It blows me away that this middle class, good christian family had a child with tons of mental problems from birth. The poor kid was on adult doses of Dispersal, Riddilen (however you spell that), Lithium, and a **** load others. Which all have very serious side effects.

The parents doctor told them about MJ for medical use. Will the kid didn't need all that other stuff after eating food cooked with weed. The feds step in and take the kid away and put the kid back on all that meds that didn't work to begin with. I know this is an old show and the situation changed for them, but it still burns me up.

They can not make any money $$$ if the kid is using MJ for medical. I think the pharmaceutical companies are one of the biggest non supports of any type of alternative medicine there is.:evil: Can you imagine how they would freak if medical marijuana was past in every state in the union.:shocked:

No more charging $100 per pill! This is all in my opinion of course.:D

I have HEP C which lead to a liver transplant 8 months ago. My doctors do not want me using any kind of pain relief medication, because they ALL go through the liver. Hence, my use of medical MJ. Have you ever noticed all the pharmaceutical commercials on TV that talk about, "if you have ever had a liver decease, you should not take this medication!"?:confused: All those chems they are using do damage to your liver:doh: , and trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO HAVE A LIVER TRANSPLANT! It was not fun.:cry:

Become a organ donor... It can save a life!

Paralyzed 22 years here. Terrible burning pain from it & muscle spasms. "Legal" meds were destroying my liver, and really not working.

Weed works excellent. I wish it was legal here (US East Coast)

Wheeler :)

i have severe migraines from playing football (way too many concussions), insomnia and baaaad A.D.D...Dank cures all those for me in ONE medicine. It also helps that i have no insurance..and couldnt get "regular" meds if i wanted to...

High blood pressure; Runs in the family. About 2 months ago i started smoking MJ regularly, I figured it wouldnt hurt, after going to the doctor for my checkup, my blood pressure had went down significantly the doc. told me whatever i was doing to keep doing it(what an easy command to obide by)lol. And it was all from the MJ, also helps with my stress, im a easily stressed person and marijuana puts me in the happiest state of mind i believe that is all possible. Thank god for the herb!:yay:

Since the end of 03 I've been battling Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and Stomach Ulcers. I also get really bad back and leg pain from my job. MJ is the only thing that helps.

It blows my mind how the government hates this wonderful plant so much...

What also blows me away is how so many people equate MJ with killers like crack, heroin, etc. I have never seen anyone die, ruin their life or even get sick from MJ. Yet, my younger sister almost died from her heroin addiction and I have lost alot of friends to it also.

TheStickyIcky said:
Marijuana causes panic/anxiety attacks for some people. Just really depends on how much of a thinker you are. If you tend to overthink a lot it can. Some people it helps with anxiety. Your Doc probably knows what he's talking about.

This is true. Usually my head is full of negative crap and if I smoke in that state it'll usually worsen my anxiety. For me however, it depends on the MJ, the better it is the better it helps.

The area where I live, good MJ is extremely overpriced beyond affordability so I always have to resort to low mids. I have to make sure I calm down and clear my head before I smoke or my anxiety will get pretty bad, almost panic attack bad.

i have severe migraines from playing football (way too many concussions), insomnia and baaaad A.D.D...Dank cures all those for me in ONE medicine. It also helps that i have no insurance..and couldnt get "regular" meds if i wanted to...

Grownincali420 are in the same boat. Football & a bad bicycle accident left me with chronic migraines. I also found out that people with A.D.D. tend to self medicate by using MJ and they don't even know it. Explains allot about my younger days. I also suffer from back spasms because of a work related injury. Anti inflammatory are no good because I have ulcers and I don't like their addictive properties. I'm almost on my tenth year using medical cannabis and I have never had medical insurance.:eek:

Some of the stories posted on here are very tragic and I must give my condolences to everyone. Lets thank the plant gods for helping us through.

haze....

Been using Medical MJ for Crohn's disease. I have holes in my intestines that cause tons of pain and infection. The mj makes it bearable. I used to also be extremely grumpy, I still am a little but if I notice it and smoke some mj my attitude brightens. I am serious, my wife will ask me to go smoke if I am getting angry or stressed and everything is fine. Most people might think, oh it's because he's stoned, he doesn't know whats going on, he's out of it but its not. I suddenly realize what I am getting angry or stessed about is stupid and not worth getting worked up about and my conversations become more cohesive and void of anger.

If we could all get over what Hearst and DuPont did to mj and see it with our own eyes, not some millionaire tycoons view to get richer! Oh yeah, lets cut down all these beautiful trees for paper instead of using this alternative crop that would produce more and allow us to save the beautiful trees of this country.

:D Crohn's Diesase, RSD, and Peripheral Neropathy of the right leg are all of the medical isssues I use marijuana for. Yes it is legal in my state. I have tried pills and pills and pills. I was so ******-up that I couldn't even get off the couch. I started using Marijuana for medical purposes (yes I used it recrerationally before) eliminated as many of the pills as I could and I feel so much better. It actually makes the pain go away..not totally, but tollerably. I am on forearm crutches and have no use of my right leg from the knee down. All it does is hurt. Since there is no guarantee in fixing nerve damage and degenerative nerve disorders, this works best:D .

head pain due to an eye injury. Had my eye removed in Jan of 05 and it waz supposed to had stopped the cause no eye there to cause pain. but i still get the pain and its even worse now. Docs have no clue what going on. Eye doc sent me to a neurologist and they dont know whats causeing the pain. But i told him how i make it stop:). and He is fine with it. i take no man-made medicine AT ALL. Bud is all that works:) and much safer then being on higher dosage of medicine.

Latest posts

Back