All Things SATORI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy James

Reaction score
Trying to get info on Satori.

1) Mandela says 65-70 days flower time ? I think I read somewhere to expect a longer time ?
2) Are there any grow journals that are informative for Satori
3) Seems to be a lot of positive comments
4) ECT. Please contribute any info & opinions you may have

Thank You in advance

I take my Satori around 9 weeks, so about 63 days. I have grown Satori since 2007 and it seems to me that when they first came out with the strain that it did call for a 9 week flowering period. I have never found any reason to change that. Besides, I want to take full advantage of the up energetic high that Satori provides.

Satori is a light feeder, but a heavy drinker--in other words, I have found that she likes her PPMs a little lighter, but she seems to take up more water than some of my other strains. I mainly grow DWC in individual 5 gal buckets, so it is very apparent when one plant is uptaking more nute solution than others. Some people seem to get different phenos, but it seems that mine always fruity bushy girls.

There are plenty of journals out there on Satori.

It is my favorite strain.

Also, just FYI, I have not been able to find a fem'd version of Satori seeds. As far as I can tell they are only available in regular.

Hackerman, you have not been able to find them because Satori is not available in fem seeds...which I personally think is good. This is a Mandala strain--they are the only breeders of Satori.

Satori, how I love thee.

She helpest me wake up in the morning, she maketh me prune my roses and other such ordinary things that need to be done in a day. She goes really good with coffee. She is a beautiful plant with great big fan leaves that look indica, but she is not indica dom for sure. I take mine at day 64. I, like THG need the energy she provides.

I agree with THG and Rosebud. I think there are some pictures on here somewhere.

Have an outdoor satori journal linked in my signature. They were beasts! Love satori!

Satori....sounds like a sativa girl I need to get to know better. My favorite sativa, at the present time anyway, is Dr. Grinspoon. Another enjoyable strain is Tangerine Dream. Start the day right with a sativa breakfast.

Satori....sounds like a sativa girl I need to get to know better. My favorite sativa, at the present time anyway, is Dr. Grinspoon. Another enjoyable strain is Tangerine Dream. Start the day right with a sativa breakfast.

Any picsof that Dr Grinspoon?? how long she run for you?

Do have pictures of the good Dr., just have to figure out how to post them here. After lunch comes the old college try. Have 600 pictures to find `em in.

Satori is my favorite wake-n-bake. I'm not sure how much I would get done everyday if I did not start my day out with a little sativa and coffee...that getting old thing, you know.

Roll another one, just like the other one. Nice nug.

Thanks THG my Satori stash is quite healthy, nice long cure ,now time to smoke.
Yooper, yes I think it is time for another.:joint:

Latest posts

Back