Allergies and MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan789

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask if the community is utilizing MJ for it's therapeutic effects on easing lung constriction due to seasonal allergies? I've found that ingested ground and decarb'd MJ either in a coconut oil base or just ground MJ packed into capsules works wonders... Especially now as allergies are in full swing here in Northern California...

I decarbed some weed earlier today. Ate some with my lunch. Pretty good buzz.

Just wanted to ask if the community is utilizing MJ for it's therapeutic effects on easing lung constriction due to seasonal allergies? I've found that ingested ground and decarb'd MJ either in a coconut oil base or just ground MJ packed into capsules works wonders... Especially now as allergies are in full swing here in Northern California...
Yes there are many uses for lung aliments Look up Granny Storm Crow on google along with MJ and allergies
A friend who I knew use to use black peppercorns for his asthma I do believe.

Here is a site right here to start
Google is your friend
https://cannabis.net/blog/medical/cannabis-for-seasonal-allergies

yes , medical here

and it works on my allergies

E620BA05-5888-49B3-ADC7-98ABEF943255.jpeg

Latest posts

Back