Allow myself to introduce....myself?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Reaction score
Hey I'm a relative newbie. I have had 1 (kind of) successful grow. I harvested @ 5\8 ounce. I know I should've got at least an ounce, probably more. Lotsa question s from me to come.

Welcome to MP Randy. It is great that you are part of our community. Congrats on your first grow! I am glad you will have questions. There are so many great people here that are helpful and not critical. You have come to the right place. :)

Welcome to MP. If you got any smokeable weed off your 1sr grow it was indeed a success. I am more than confident we can help you have way more successful grows in the future. I usually like to see 3 ounces dry off each plant. That being said there are certain strains that are on the more stingy side. The best smoke I have ever grown or smoked would only put out around 2 ounces dry, even under optimal conditions. Strain plays a big role in yield. What is your budget? I feel you need at least 350 US dollars to cover the basic needs. 130 for good lighting(LED). 100 for a good PH meter. 80 for a tent. 2 tents would be preferred. And 40 for nutrients.

Gday Randy , you've come to the right place plenty of knowledge here - are you a water warrior a dirty dude

Latest posts

Back