Almost, cut my hair, it happened.......Oh wait I did cut my hair!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nova564t

I am my own caregiver
Reaction score
I haven't had short hair since 1992
3-10-11 016.jpg
Before

haircut.jpg
After

Well there is a difference. Think the short hair suits the back of your head more lol.

you big girl LOL
i would of been 6 when you last cut you hair

my hair is pretty long aswell. i been thinking about cutting it but haven't done it yet..

well i too have long hair like you, but i can never make them short, because i love them very much and they are very sexy too. :p

Budders Keeper said:
Nice butt!....in the picture on the wall silly.
Thats my Pink Floyd Back Catalogue poster.

I've gone through the cycle of long hair, short hair, several times.

The last was in the early 80's. My hair was down to where it just touched my waist when I cut it off into a short haircut like you just did, Nova.

I'll tell you the first thing I noticed; people treat you differently when you have a sharply cut, short hair style. While I had a long style, people actually talked to me differently and assumed I thought in a certain way.

Then, when I cut it into a military looking style, all of a sudden lots of people started treating me differently.

How stupid is that? I'm the same person regardless of what length my hair is.

Nova, the cut looks great! It makes you look so much younger! :D :p

Check it out, love this.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XWmwvT8bCw&feature=related

I got a trim day before yesterday, cut off bout four inches. My hair is still long. In the nineties the husband said he didnt care if I cut my hair, we were just starting to date. So short it went, almost as short as yours Nova. I loved it. Bout the year 2000 he asked me to grow it long again, took five years, and it is now long long. Even with the trim the other day. Im getting back to wanting short hair again. I personally like short hair on men, unless of course they are early twenties and look like Thor the God. lol... then it is okay I guess.
So I say LOOKING GOOD there Nova!

my brother-in-law just did the same thing bout a month ago... let us know when the reality hits that you actually did it. lol

I cut my hair every day......with a razor.
I started shaving my head 15 years ago and have'nt regretted it one day.

cubby said:

Yep,,thats me,,10 yrs Ive been shaving my head. I love it.:D

cubby said:
Have a good friend that did that then got a Raiders tattoo on his head.

Jericho said:
Well there is a difference. Think the short hair suits the back of your head more lol.

I agree. I think the back of your neck looks great. :D

Oh my god that was one fierce mullet you had Nova!!!!!! Looks much better now. :lama:

Yeah, the wet kinda threw me. I didn't wana say the "M" word so glad someone else did ;).
I guess I'm a freak cause I like long hair, always have... If I'd have been Delilah, Sampson woulda died of old age.

NO! It was not a mullet!!! I washed my hair and left it wet for the cut.:eek:

Latest posts

Back