ALOHA FROM HILO HAWAII

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the other side of da island welcome and its gotta be easier to grow indoors than out. The humidity is gonna be your biggest thing to watch. Had to harvest my last crop 2 weeks early due to all the rain. Little sad but got better than harvesting mold... for an indoor grow a dehumidifier is a must. Not sure where to get lined out on the hilo side but ohana grow by costco on the kona side has about everything you could possibly need to get you started.
Good luck and welcome.

I responded to your other post about lights, but wanted to suggest watching a YouTube series called Grow your own by Kyle Kushman. I can't recall how long the series is...15 episodes maybe...but each episode is somewhere in the range of 2-7 minutes. He walks viewers through in detail about the difference in lighting types, training and pruning methods, drying and curing, etc. I've watched the series a couple of times and I'm currently watching it again (just hit pause to make this post).

I responded to your other post about lights, but wanted to suggest watching a YouTube series called Grow your own by Kyle Kushman. I can't recall how long the series is...15 episodes maybe...but each episode is somewhere in the range of 2-7 minutes. He walks viewers through in detail about the difference in lighting types, training and pruning methods, drying and curing, etc. I've watched the series a couple of times and I'm currently watching it again (just hit pause to make this post).
THANK YOU SO MUCH...I have yet to find one that doesnt make me more confused. Aloha.

It's is what an old door bouncer does , its what I do
Have to protect any youngins from being corrupted by the devils lettuce .
View attachment 266787
Thanks but us natives had rocks as toys when we were kids so I think I can handle myself quite well. ;) Nah, having 4 brothers and about 20 of their friends around you pretty much your entire life willmake anyone tough as nails. Hehehe

I'm on the other side of da island welcome and its gotta be easier to grow indoors than out. The humidity is gonna be your biggest thing to watch. Had to harvest my last crop 2 weeks early due to all the rain. Little sad but got better than harvesting mold... for an indoor grow a dehumidifier is a must. Not sure where to get lined out on the hilo side but ohana grow by costco on the kona side has about everything you could possibly need to get you started.
Good luck and welcome.
Howzit neighbor. Mahalo for the info.

But in all seriousness Glad to see you here
WELCOME, You Can learn a lot from us Crazy People.
b5af4772735f382f71bf5706f90551d4.gif

I can do crazy..hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
He wants to date you and wanted to make sure you were old enough.
😂😂😂😂
Don't pay no attention to Roster. Did you see that mug.😁
Think of me as the local dog that everyone woman wants to pet. LOL
giphy.gif
7e7b0879cdaefd5f543972e1586994f3_w200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell there , great to see new faces and old.yes there's so many great info and growers here.were all in pursuit of the same thing, perfect grows and great cannabis!.as a newbie the main thing in my opinion is to triple check anything and everything u will need to do to the girls, things like over feeding , having the light to close,or to far away are common mistakes, reading current and past grows is a great way to learn.my main focus in my g.rooms is to always be preventative, that means I'd apply alot of preventative maintenance in my room and on my girls as to prevent any problems environmentally and as far as pests go.happy growing to ya,u can find me at any of my threads ,don't hesitate to ask or comment upon my work.happy growing to you

Latest posts

Back