Aloha to my new MP Brahddahs & Sista's~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaaaa

ohhhhyes. Hey post up pics anyways i know we all would love to see what you got going and maybe offer you some pointers to help you get started. You should start a grow journal!

:48:

I checked out the vids from youtube that MP posted... looks like organic may be a way , DOES MP really post video on YOUTUBE,I sure hope not, darn facebook next bummer,I think I'd do a thread on those jiffy cubes, I read there not real great for herb,but I would ask, whats the ph on your water there on the island?

Ok OG I'mma move 'em on ov'a to a Grow Journal... It's a little scary but so was pitting them in those cubes, but I just did that. :)

Magic I went with the reverse osmosis/distilled H2O and darn if I didn't read a 100 things saying it was ok to use 'em (zjffy peat)and then just now when I checked MP's growing info in beeg bold letters it says NO!!! 30 minutes in to my grow and I already screwed up maybe!

After I wet them I squeezed the excess out and fluffed the soil up for the air flow and they are warm and in my dark grow tent...

I'll go and start a journal now! Very exciting... please bare with my enthusiasm.

Oh yeah... Majic MP doesn't have YouTube vids (I don't think) they just posted the series of grow vids that were previously for sale, since someone ELSE uploaded them to youtube... :) Right-on!

puasurfs said:
I have had a freakin blast reading through your journals and threads.. I will try not to be such a Noob in that, I really will seek the answers on my own whenever possible.

Forget that, if you have a question and can't find the answer right away then ask away. Most of us like people asking questions in our journals, otherwise we wouldn't do them :D

Someone said that there used to be a female growers group here but I haven't seen the thread. The women here produce some of the best looking plants so the expectations are high! :p Good luck and welcome!

-SSF-

Welcome to MP, See you have had a warm welcome already.

:48:

aloha pua. welcome to mp. there was a member here just late last year went by the nickname 'ol haole. great outdoor grower/caregiver/friend. hope you learn how to do us some nice pics, cause were pic ho's. :doh: :D

any questions, just ask, were all here to help each other achieve a successful grow. have fun. peace...

Yea man get those pics up for sure! empty or not, just like you we all love to see others set up and equipment man!

SHAKA!!! or however u spell that, I remember goin to school in kauai and they would always to that with the pinky and the thumb it was kool lol

Aloha Sensi, Jericho, and RS420... thanks for the beautiful welcome. I went and started my grow journal, such as it is, b/c of all the encouragement to do so... I'mma little nervous b/c, of all the worse case scenarios that run rampant in my over analytical little brain (Insert little emote smackin their head).

And braddah 420... shaka is absolutely correct!

Was wondering why I had no acceptance into Female-growers club.. was worth a try, tho. Any and all info. and perspectives are most certainly welcomed and needed. Now... back to our regularly scheduled program... reading! :)

Oh and BTW... as soon as I figure out how to subscribe to all ur journals and posts I will be stalking you on a semi-regular basis.. in a non-perv-ee way, of course, js! LOL :)

If you reply in a gj it normally subscribes you or at the top of the thread click the button "Thread Tools" and you can subscribe from there too.

Latest posts

Back