Aloha to my new MP Brahddahs & Sista's~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puasurfs

da kine brah
Reaction score
:D Pua here~

Wow... I'm a noob! :holysheep: That's both weird and crazy but I realize everyone had to start somewhere, right?

I am new to growing, so new in fact that I have yet to even germ 'em. Am putting the finishing touches on the room, paint today, thorough cleaning, and test run on my Mother-Keeper-Kit from HTG.

I received my beans from bcseedking after first sending a "query e-mail test" witch they promptly responded to. I received my order from Canada in 9 days w/ stealth delievery. I have 25 of each: AK-47 & Sweet Dreams at this time but my herbal "wish-list" is getting ridiculous, js!:rolleyes:

I have read several books by jorge and that Hi-yield Homemade Hydro book as well. Seems the more I read and learn the more I see how much I don't know... this is a process, I understand.

The question that plagues my mind as of late is the 'ol, Hydro vs. Organic vs. Soil. Mine will be a personal and small grow with just a few plants harvesting at a time. We'll see I guess.

I have had a freakin blast reading through your journals and threads.. I will try not to be such a Noob in that, I really will seek the answers on my own whenever possible. I have read the rules, most of them, and will do my best to adhere to them: First challenge will be to replace all my foul language with actual words, my mom was an English teacher and yet I struggle:doh:.

I want to purchase a decent camera to accurately show and share with all of you my successes and failures. "CHEERS" to the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship.

Aloha Nui Loa~

:hubba: Sarcasm is my first language, cussing is my second... English comes in somewhere after that, js.

Welcome to MP brosef...great place to do some learning here....soil is a lot more forgiving but once you get hydro dialed in I hear you wont go back to soil...I am gonna give it another try myself end of Summer early Fall.
There shld be threads on DIY hyrdo setups. I made my own out of a Tidy Cat litter bucket, air stone and air pump.

Welcome brother! Dont ya just love this place!!? I'm a newb as well and they still treat me like family. You really will like it here, lots of good ppl and tons of info. Stick around a while and you'll be smoking some dank homegrown.

Welcome to our home. we are glad to have you. Let us know if we can help, we are all new only once.

Thanks so much Ham-Man, AM, and RoseBud, for the love... it is much appreciated! The endless amount of information is both staggering and a awesome! And now... back to our regularly scheduled program... MP, DIY section. BTW... Grow journals are THE most excellent READS I've had since I started this adventure!

Much Aloha~

Welcome to MP! Your from the same neck of the woods as KingKuhuanna...he's one of the mods here! Looking foward to seeing you grow for the first! Your first is kinda like...well the first time you discover your right hand.........feels awkward at first but once you get it going....the end result will be well worth it.....man ..this is really good haze! Mahalo brudda!

welcome puasurf,I just got back to the mainland, I took a adventure to Kaua'i for my 60th birthday, spent a little time in honolulu, i loved getting munchied out and going to Doles for pineapple icecream, had a blast, anyway theres alot of info on here, Good luck to u.

Aloha akamai brah to your new ohana!

Here is to you - Kahuna Pua! We will get you growing da'kine pakalolo in no time!

Aloha again brah!
-OGK
:48:

Mahalo Nui Loa to Chef, Skag, and my braddah kine OG! I grew up on Kauai southwest side hanapepe. So nice to have so many supporters here... I'mma get a camera soon b/c I wanna document everything. Plus aren't the pics just the best ev'a?

Sending out much aloha from the place I just received it!

Hey puasurfs, my mrs. wanted to no where in the hell were you when we looked all over Kauai for seeds that were dakine. she freaked when I told her you were getting your seed from BCSeedking. I would try something thats a little more climatized for my first grow,anyway I took a oz of my best Whurkle and hung out fishing at ahukini landing and nawiliwili getting stoned with the locals hopeing to trade for some seed. anyway i was fishing at the end of the road, dock, at kukuiula and the wife got stoned with some kids that gave her some seed rather than some stinkeye.They were both MALES, bummed me out.

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to MP brosef...great place to do some learning here....soil is a lot more forgiving but once you get hydro dialed in I hear you wont go back to soil...I am gonna give it another try myself end of Summer early Fall.
There shld be threads on DIY hyrdo setups. I made my own out of a Tidy Cat litter bucket, air stone and air pump.
Thats funny becuase I started out in hyrdo and went to soil because of the simple fact you yield more, my buddy have a 35 plot flood and drain system in 3 gallon buckets and his plants dont get that large under 1000's

puasurfs said:
Mahalo Nui Loa to Chef, Skag, and my braddah kine OG! I grew up on Kauai southwest side hanapepe. So nice to have so many supporters here... I'mma get a camera soon b/c I wanna document everything. Plus aren't the pics just the best ev'a?

Sending out much aloha from the place I just received it!

Welcome! I actually used to live in kauai my self, i lived in Kekaha right by barkingsands cuz my pops was in the navy, I went threw hurricane Iniki as well.... INTENSE! lol

Ah yeah Skag, for sure brah... I know the nawiliwili pass very well. School in Eleele..Waimea, poipu beach, and my favorite place in the whole world (so far), Hanalei = great surf! And aloha brah RS420 I appreciate the tip about hydro b/c I'm struggling right now with the decision. I checked out the vids from youtube that MP posted... looks like organic may be a way to go. I have family all over there inc. Kekaha... yeah, Iniki was wicked and although it did a little damage to most of my families homes, they all came out safe... to include the last tsunami as of late!

I need that little "excited-emote" here right now b/c... I now have a digital camera! Oh yeah! Let the games begin. I'mma spend the next few hours doing test runs for downloading pics properly!

TY Roddy~ Good to be here. Now... time for an entry into my grow journal.

Aye man I thought you said you got a digi cam and were gunna post pics? waaaaaaaaaaats up with that lol

A Big Aloaha To ya!!! Lived on the Big island for a while. Was young got island fever and had to go. Now I miss it. Read lots, the info is great here and lots of it..

im more interested in pics of your town and the beach and mountian brah!

i miss it there :(

LOL rotten... I did, butt... I started looking at other ppl's journals and they, well... started a little later in their process. I was thinking, hmmm.. they prolly do not want to see my empty-grow tent set up now while I'm doing temp/humidity test run & my jiffy cubes soaking in water. But I took the pics anyway cause I wanna document it all. :)

Big Aloha Braddah cane.. nice too have so many lovers of the islands and da kine!

My Mother keeper tent grow kit is sweet sweet sweet, js! I'm pretty excited & I feel like I did when I was a kid and waiting on Santa, *sheesh* Now... on to make the decision, in the next few moments to either germ 'em or just sow 'em... good lawd... I'm 15 minutes into my grow and I can't decide. This is gonna be fun!

Mahalo / Thank you to all for the love and support. Man, do I ever have questions! Now back to our regularly scheduled program... reading!

Latest posts

Back