Always research

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Before extracting Hash always check out your state laws @ www.norml.org

You'll find hash in some states has some very harsh penalties. Just make sure it's worth it. The govt. views hash different than MJ by itself.

Just a heads up.

i dunno bout hash but the cops dont care bout mj nemore i was busted with a half on me and i got a ticket for 50$ only and im 14! lol

blaze1@420 said:
i dunno bout hash but the cops dont care bout mj nemore i was busted with a half on me and i got a ticket for 50$ only and im 14! lol
Well if your only 14 years old and on this site you must have not read the rules. You must be 18 years of age to be on this site so we will see you in another 4 years. ;)

That is hilarious. I posted it as Hash is extracted. Tell me what kind of fine ya get with 1/2 ounce of hash. :rolleyes:
thanks for the heads up AlienBait. Thanks for gettin it Bro. Grunt.

Mutt said:
Before extracting Hash always check out your state laws @ www.norml.org

You'll find hash in some states has some very harsh penalties. Just make sure it's worth it. The govt. views hash different than MJ by itself.

Just a heads up.

"Oil" estractions, too. 'Round here, it's "manufacturing" charhe..:eek:

Oscar,

I live in a fairly pristine area and I had been wondering about using snow instead of ice...but worried about impurities in the air that could be in the snow. So, is it okay to use snow (as long as it isn't yellow)?

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess said:
Oscar,

I live in a fairly pristine area and I had been wondering about using snow instead of ice...but worried about impurities in the air that could be in the snow. So, is it okay to use snow (as long as it isn't yellow)?

The Hemp Goddess

Right after a fresh snow.............collect.
And those nice long icicles hanging........collect!

I stray away from the yellow too!:D

Oscar said:
Right after a fresh snow.............collect.
And those nice long icicles hanging........collect!

I stray away from the yellow too!:D

what would you do with fresh snow and iceicles?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well if your only 14 years old and on this site you must have not read the rules. You must be 18 years of age to be on this site so we will see you in another 4 years. ;)

burned

14??? leave it alone and get back to your school work. find some new friends that don't smoke and get a life that's not prison bound. You already have your fingerprints in some folder with the FBI in Washington DC. Not something that your mother and father proud of. You get one Felony and your life will suck from that point on. No good jobs, they can't and won't hire you with that Felony on your record. Hope that you listen to this old man who knows from expeience. Pound those books and be a good kid. I'm pulling for you 420. and change that name.lol

FUM said:
14??? leave it alone and get back to your school work. find some new friends that don't smoke and get a life that's not prison bound. You already have your fingerprints in some folder with the FBI in Washington DC. Not something that your mother and father proud of. You get one Felony and your life will suck from that point on. No good jobs, they can't and won't hire you with that Felony on your record. Hope that you listen to this old man who knows from expeience. Pound those books and be a good kid. I'm pulling for you 420. and change that name.lol

I hear that and totally agree. One felony and your job prospects are doomed for life. I was a network engineer before my first felony now I mow lawns.

Stoners were here :p

Blaze1@420 shouild be back he's over 18 now

ziggyross said:
I hear that and totally agree. One felony and your job prospects are doomed for life. I was a network engineer before my first felony now I mow lawns.
well at least you have head up high. I have no felonies at all, and a university degree, and I will never be employed because I chose not to be run by the system, and I have now become not only self employed, but an employer

ozzydiodude said:
Stoners were here :p

Blaze1@420 shouild be back he's over 18 now
he was here at 14, I doubt he's still interested in weed, probably went into crack meths and heroin by now :p

zem said:
he was here at 14, I doubt he's still interested in weed, probably went into crack meths and heroin by now :p

no propaganda plz. there is no psychopharmacological element in marijuana that leeds you into taking drugs. the "gateway" from weed to drugs was created by the government by prohibiting its use. forcing adolescents and adults alike to buy weed from drug dealers, who also sell REAL drugs.

and i apologize ahead of time if that was not what you meant by that statement. i realize that my post was based off of an assumption on my part. i just have a very strong opinion when it comes to giving weed a bad name

ShOrTbUs said:
no propaganda plz. there is no psychopharmacological element in marijuana that leeds you into taking drugs. the "gateway" from weed to drugs was created by the government by prohibiting its use. forcing adolescents and adults alike to buy weed from drug dealers, who also sell REAL drugs.

and i apologize ahead of time if that was not what you meant by that statement. i realize that my post was based off of an assumption on my part. i just have a very strong opinion when it comes to giving weed a bad name
Sh** huh okay well apology accepted... I am strongly against the stupid "gateway drug" theory but when a guy at 14 is smoking MJ I think that he is inclined to doing things that can hurt him and that are not for his age, not that it is a must, but it has some basis to it. weed is not bad for adults, but is no good for 14 year old

Latest posts

Back