Am I close to flower yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DA308E61-C9E5-414E-B074-B1DBF00663EC.jpeg
16D32804-F18C-4B1C-AD69-C08651F59C45.jpeg
B63A8A72-9201-40A9-B08A-989554BD5E57.jpeg
Nute burn will typically start showing a brown leaf tip, and then just back off on the nutes...I’ve never had nute burn, maybe that’s why my plants are all scrawny little things...I promise to try harder...
Thanks all
Generally speaking, it is a good idea to follow the directions of the nutrients you are using. While people start out with a lower dose for young tender plants, the dosage should slowly increase until you are at maximum dosage or you see nute burn. If you see nute burn, just back off the nutes a little bit.
thank you much. I’m afraid I am overwatering by what everyone says the amount should be. I water about 2 quarts a day in smart pots. Soil feels dry and I check also with a tester but now I wonder if I should slow down new pic today

I don't see any signs of overwatering on your plants. It generally will cause them to droop at bit. If the soil feels dry, you should water. I can tell you though that I believe that your plant is weeks away from harvest--maybe even a month away. Start feeding it a bit more and be patient.

I don't see any signs of overwatering on your plants. It generally will cause them to droop at bit. If the soil feels dry, you should water. I can tell you though that I believe that your plant is weeks away from harvest--maybe even a month away. Start feeding it a bit more and be patient.
Thank you very much

B39CCD94-2234-4968-A8FD-AE4576221BFE.jpeg
9B4F0E64-2F78-467F-8FB2-340F65B99C76.jpeg
AD6B8704-098D-4F5B-A916-FF0C4C0485E6.jpeg
New pictures today. Do they look average for seven weeks? The little white hairs are fading a bit

There is really no such thing as average. They are pretty sativa looking though, so bud development at this time is probably about right. My sativa leaning strains still have small buds, too. The indica leaning strains are much more developed.

I anticipate that those could get twice as big as they are now before they are ready for harvest. The color of the hairs has nothing to do with anything.

There is really no such thing as average. They are pretty sativa looking though, so bud development at this time is probably about right. My sativa leaning strains still have small buds, too. The indica leaning strains are much more developed.

I anticipate that those could get twice as big as they are now before they are ready for harvest. The color of the hairs has nothing to do with anything.
Thank you again

If you don’t know or no one has said, you’ll want to get one sort of magnifying device o check the color of the trichomes as it gets close to harvest time... Some use a jewelers loupe, I use a clip on macro lens for my phone camera...you need to see these tiny mushroom shaped goodies...
Yer garden is lookin good!!!

If you don’t know or no one has said, you’ll want to get one sort of magnifying device o check the color of the trichomes as it gets close to harvest time... Some use a jewelers loupe, I use a clip on macro lens for my phone camera...you need to see these tiny mushroom shaped goodies...
Yer garden is lookin good!!!
Thank you

Latest posts

Back