am i sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenv

Reaction score
onkL12b.jpg
leaves feel firm , no spots on the leaves , just doesn't loo

I'm a first timer , have no idea what i'm doing . Started 3 plants ( i'm only allowed to have 3 by law )
2 look normal but this one looks funky but healthy . what did I do , germinated stuck them in the buckets , store bought soil . This is my learning year.

the other two look normal and healthy

that picture was taken a couple hours ago .......having internet problems at this time , bear with me

It's nothing you did wrong. It could be genetic damage or it could be a virus or could be for some reason the meristem got damaged when sprouting. I've seen this many times. It happens more often with old seed. Probably the plant will grow OK but it will likely be somewhat deformed. You can either choose to grow it out and see, or just put another seed in.

It's nothing you did wrong. It could be genetic damage or it could be a virus or could be for some reason the meristem got damaged when sprouting. I've seen this many times. It happens more often with old seed. Probably the plant will grow OK but it will likely be somewhat deformed. You can either choose to grow it out and see, or just put another seed in.
I'm gonna let it grow and see what happens , I only bought 3 seeds .... if i get 1 to mature i'll be happy . ( allergic to pain meds. so i'm trying this)

allergic to pain meds? A good solid indica will get the job done. But 'allergic'? Did you mean 'intolerant'? If your stomach gives you hell when you take NSAIDS I have some advice that can help. I know how to fix H Pylori fast.
If it's inflammation, then you can try Serratiopeptidase. It's an enzyme made by silkworms, Not cheap but it won't bother your stomach.
Just trying to help.

allergic to pain meds? A good solid indica will get the job done. But 'allergic'? Did you mean 'intolerant'? If your stomach gives you **** when you take NSAIDS I have some advice that can help. I know how to fix H Pylori fast.
If it's inflammation, then you can try Serratiopeptidase. It's an enzyme made by silkworms, Not cheap but it won't bother your stomach.
Just trying to help.
Opioids make me itch really bad also they keep me up all night. I already take enzymes for the pancreas thing I have... Thats why I'm going this route . Pancreas flare up not even morphine helps that . I'm just looking to help my other problems.

Latest posts

Back