Am I to late?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottip

HOTTIP
Reaction score
I noticed that I had 3 males in my garden and pulled them out, but there isn't any signs of the sex of my other plants yet. Is it to late to save my crop?

Just let them grow most of the time males show their sex first. The longer a plant takes to show sex the more likely it is female

hottip said:
I noticed that I had 3 males in my garden and pulled them out, but there isn't any signs of the sex of my other plants yet. Is it to late to save my crop?

I don't quite understand what you are asking...."Is is too late to save my crop"?

If you are asking if there is enough summer left for your plants to mature, that depends on when and if you get frost/freezing temps. You can pretty much count on plants taking 8-10 weeks or more after they show sex to maturity.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't quite understand what you are asking...."Is is too late to save my crop"?

If you are asking if there is enough summer left for your plants to mature, that depends on when and if you get frost/freezing temps. You can pretty much count on plants taking 8-10 weeks or more after they show sex to maturity.

The question is Is it to late to save my crop from pollination? I'm thinking that due to not seeing any females yet then there isn't any chance of pollination.

Your right hottip. Til the female show you are safe from pollenation.

You need to change you avatar it's against site rules

Latest posts

Back