am i too paranoid or is my roomymate not paranoid enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENTEAMGROW

Reaction score
Ive had it with my roomate. We have a our growroom divided off into flower and veg. The flower room is sealed up with a zipper and the filter is in that room. Now lately, since its been so hot, we've opened up the room during the day to cool it down. But I came home today and my roomate has the front door open with the screen door shut because he said "the house is too stuffy". I COULD CARE LESS IF HE FEELS STUFFY. We live in a ******* duplex with tons of people walking by our front door all day and I told him he can either shut the front door or shut the flowering room up because the smell. And he just says im paranoid. Im pretty sure that he's just a *******. But I would like some more opinions. I just dont think anything is worth risking when your growing what were growing????

GREENTEAMGROW said:
Ive had it with my roomate. We have a our growroom divided off into flower and veg. The flower room is sealed up with a zipper and the filter is in that room. Now lately, since its been so hot, we've opened up the room during the day to cool it down. But I came home today and my roomate has the front door open with the screen door shut because he said "the house is too stuffy". I COULD CARE LESS IF HE FEELS STUFFY. We live in a ******* duplex with tons of people walking by our front door all day and I told him he can either shut the front door or shut the flowering room up because the smell. And he just says im paranoid. Im pretty sure that he's just a *******. But I would like some more opinions. I just dont think anything is worth risking when your growing what were growing????

By no means are you being paranoid. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Yes, Zip up the flower area to air out the rest of the house. You don't want the neighbors wonderin why the air outa your place smells like a skunk. Never comprimise the security of your grow. The air will recirculate AFTER you close the front door and unzip the flower area. It is a good decision to "replace" the air in the apt. everyonce in a while, but just have your roomy use his brain when doin it. ;)

You have every right! It's best to be cautious and careful.

LOL, thanks people. I thought I wasn't crazy. GOD I HATE MY ROOMATE :)

GREENTEAMGROW said:
LOL, thanks people. I thought I wasn't crazy. GOD I HATE MY ROOMATE :)
I think you should kill him. Plain and simple, problem solved. Wait, he probably pays half the rent. Let's rethink this. :cool:

Reverend Willis said:
I think you should kill him. Plain and simple, problem solved. Wait, he probably pays half the rent. Let's rethink this. :cool:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!:D

You can never be paranoid enough when it comes to growing bud. I think maybe your roomate needs a wakeup call. ;)

next time the rent is up for renewal get all the paperwork put in his name, if he doesn't want to take care, he can take all the responsibility.

or you could kill him...

Yeah, yeah. Nuke him. Have him whacked. Rub him out. Let him sleep wit' da fishes. Concrete overshoes. Assasinate him at 4:20. Dirt nap for roomie.

Or, just maybe, you could find a new roomie or a new place to live. It's stressful to be trapped in an uncomfortable situation like that. Jesus, I'm startin' to sound like Dr. Phil. Bump him off.

Latest posts

Back