Am I wasting my time looking for skunky weed seeds?

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
I looked at G&M seeds website a couple of days ago and it looks like they are still selling their seeds. They could be selling what stock they have left or as boo wrote, they may be soldiering on in Matt’s memory.

Weedy

Reaction score
Pleased to read some are searching for this old skunk... this so gooood and fresh weed that gets you back to youth and outdoors souvenirs...
I join in, and to be honest since years I'm attempting to grab something that smells and looks like the orange bud, and lemon (or citral/citrus I don't remember) skunk from the old times too. It misses me, mainly this old yummy orange bud 🤪

Slab

Reaction score
I'm starting a couple ChemDawg Photo Fems that were bonus seeds from NorthAtlanticSeed.com, as my current autos finish up. I hear it is an "old school" strain with an old school stank, started mostly because a friend of mine was complaining about this very thing (missing the old school skunk weed). We will see.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
I'm starting a couple ChemDawg Photo Fems that were bonus seeds from NorthAtlanticSeed.com, as my current autos finish up. I hear it is an "old school" strain with an old school stank, started mostly because a friend of mine was complaining about this very thing (missing the old school skunk weed). We will see.
Looking forward to a report 😊

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
1669842505359.png

Latest posts