Am I wasting my time looking for skunky weed seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
Although I have loved all the great smells of the weed I’ve grown and even others I’ve tried recently, I kinda miss that skunk weed that smells up the whole garage. Some of the descriptions say skunk but maybe skunk undertones that you really have to reach for to smell. Most of the weed I grow no matter what the description says has a piney gassy or fruity mix smell. Now I will say that you can get away with smoking it in the house without worries of airing the whole place out but I wouldn’t mind finding some of that real skunk weed from the not so recent past. Is it still out there? And what strains can you recommend that actually smell skunk by your actual experience? I’d like to find something before I drop my spring seeds. Thanx in advance for your comments.

roadkill skunk is gone , breeders have been searching for it for years now

nothing comes close to it in my opinion

the stinky plants to me have been the diesel/chem strandivars

our stinkiest plant lately has been the Durban Poison x Triangle Kush , peppery , anise , licorice , fuel……a good wake and bake too

all the best

I was kind of wanting to find something like that myself.
Multiple people have mentioned to me, that the weed I grow doesn’t smell like weed, when they smell the smoke.
I have to admit, they are right, most of the stuff I have grown doesn’t really have that classic smell I remember.
Can’t wait to see all the suggestions.

I was kind of wanting to find something like that myself.
Multiple people have mentioned to me, that the weed I grow doesn’t smell like weed, when they smell the smoke.
I have to admit, they are right, most of the stuff I have grown doesn’t really have that classic smell I remember.
Can’t wait to see all the suggestions.
Ask them when the last time they had weed that had that smell like that… I bet it’s been a while...

twenty20mendicino's SoF'inGassy...closest thing to skunk I've grown in a decade...I put a joint in rotation last night and it was clear who had it by the comments...it makes me stoopid high...:eek:

twenty20mendicino's SoF'inGassy...closest thing to skunk I've grown in a decade...I put a joint in rotation last night and it was clear who had it by the comments...it makes me stoopid high...:eek:
Humm I just checked Great Lakes genetics they are out of that. Did you get a good yield on that plant boo? How tall did she get?

roadkill skunk is gone , breeders have been searching for it for years now

nothing comes close to it in my opinion

the stinky plants to me have been the diesel/chem strandivars

our stinkiest plant lately has been the Durban Poison x Triangle Kush , peppery , anise , licorice , fuel……a good wake and bake too

all the best
Goat and monkey has one called triangle poison. Is this the same strain?

Humm I just checked Great Lakes genetics they are out of that. Did you get a good yield on that plant boo? How tall did she get?
no, she was the lankiest plant I ever finished(darn near culled her) and has a poor yield but after 6 weeks she interested me...at 8 weeks I was enamored...a few days longer than 9 weeks I took her down...I rolled 2 joints friday night...one laid me out at bedtime and as posted I put one in rotation at the bonfire saturday night...I smirked as each participant commented on the diesel lime taste or the wicked fast high that smacked them...I'd rather 2 zips of this flower than a qp. of another...
I seriously doubt it subbie, matt made his own gear using just a few male pollen strains and I don't think he collaborated with the 20 guys...I've got most of their strains and all but one was top shelf and that may be of my shortcomings...

no, she was the lankiest plant I ever finished(darn near culled her) and has a poor yield but after 6 weeks she interested me...at 8 weeks I was enamored...a few days longer than 9 weeks I took her down...I rolled 2 joints friday night...one laid me out at bedtime and as posted I put one in rotation at the bonfire saturday night...I smirked as each participant commented on the diesel lime taste or the wicked fast high that smacked them...I'd rather 2 zips of this flower than a qp. of another...

I seriously doubt it subbie, matt made his own gear using just a few male pollen strains and I don't think he collaborated with the 20 guys...I've got most of their strains and all but one was top shelf and that may be of my shortcomings...
https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Triangle_Poison/Goat_and_Monkey_Seeds/
this is why I asked. Seems to be the same strain big was speaking of

i believe it is…..Matt must have changed the name

we grew two feminized seeds

the fragrances are amazing on this plant!

good yield too , outdoors of course

there is some stinky in it but mostly peppery anise licorice

so far this one is the best wake and bake and the blueberry indica is the best night time med

i believe it is…..Matt must have changed the name

we grew two feminized seeds

the fragrances are amazing on this plant!

good yield too , outdoors of course

there is some stinky in it but mostly peppery anise licorice

so far this one is the best wake and bake and the blueberry indica is the best night time med
Thanx big. I’ve never ordered from them but I hear good things about them They have it in stock too. How was the yield on your outside plant? Was it stacked nicely?

Latest posts

Back