Am I wasting my time looking for skunky weed seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx big. I’ve never ordered from them but I hear good things about them They have it in stock too. How was the yield on your outside plant? Was it stacked nicely?

Goat & Monkey Seeds is an LLC , finances and all are run by an accountant.

Since Matt passed away last week , all his businees is on hold until the courts settle it.

For all intents and purposes G&M Seeds no longer exist nor their genetics.

What people hold now may be the last of the line for Matts strandivars as he so lovingly called them.

Good yield and stack.

656EED58-7C20-43FB-9E88-CF3E5D6748AC.jpeg

Since Matt passed away last week , all his businees is on hold until the courts settle it.

What people hold now may be the last of the line for Matts strandivars as he so lovingly called them.

Good yield and stack.

View attachment 313183

Although I have loved all the great smells of the weed I’ve grown and even others I’ve tried recently, I kinda miss that skunk weed that smells up the whole garage. Some of the descriptions say skunk but maybe skunk undertones that you really have to reach for to smell. Most of the weed I grow no matter what the description says has a piney gassy or fruity mix smell. Now I will say that you can get away with smoking it in the house without worries of airing the whole place out but I wouldn’t mind finding some of that real skunk weed from the not so recent past. Is it still out there? And what strains can you recommend that actually smell skunk by your actual experience? I’d like to find something before I drop my spring seeds. Thanx in advance for your comments.
I bought a pack of Belladonna reg seeds from paradise seeds, One turned out to be pure roadkill skunk, had to hang out in my detached garage to dry. Smelled for days. Very good smoke.

No ,,, Those were clones from GMO.
Doesn't smell so much like skunk when smoking it but it damn sure did in flower. Cant put my finger on that smell yet. Plus my fking allergies make it hard for me to smell anything.

Good yield and stack.

View attachment 313183
Guess I better do some mother plants from their Ultimate OG.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back