Am I wasting my time looking for skunky weed seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at G&M seeds website a couple of days ago and it looks like they are still selling their seeds. They could be selling what stock they have left or as boo wrote, they may be soldiering on in Matt’s memory.

Pleased to read some are searching for this old skunk... this so gooood and fresh weed that gets you back to youth and outdoors souvenirs...
I join in, and to be honest since years I'm attempting to grab something that smells and looks like the orange bud, and lemon (or citral/citrus I don't remember) skunk from the old times too. It misses me, mainly this old yummy orange bud 🤪

I'm starting a couple ChemDawg Photo Fems that were bonus seeds from NorthAtlanticSeed.com, as my current autos finish up. I hear it is an "old school" strain with an old school stank, started mostly because a friend of mine was complaining about this very thing (missing the old school skunk weed). We will see.

I miss a strain we called Arkansas Pine. It was Lime Green and smelled like a pine tree. Awesome smoke. Was a giggly type of weed. Haven't seen it in yrs.

I'm starting a couple ChemDawg Photo Fems that were bonus seeds from NorthAtlanticSeed.com, as my current autos finish up. I hear it is an "old school" strain with an old school stank, started mostly because a friend of mine was complaining about this very thing (missing the old school skunk weed). We will see.
Looking forward to a report 😊

1669842505359.png

the business friend of Matts is working with the family tompreserve Matts work

there is talk of continuing his work and all profits put in a trust for Matts son when he turns 21

so yeah , there is an outside chance that G&M Seeds may continue
That would be excellent. You turned me on to them in the first place.

Bubba

Was the road kill skunk weed lost unintentionally, or was it bred out intentionally, because the weed was out of style?

Just received a load from them. Short, fat indicas.

Bubba

I've been looking for Big Sur Holy Weed/Bud seeds. They existed in 2021, but so far I haven't found any. I found two derivatives, and the Big Sandy HW seeds I got from OldFogey, but the originals seem to be out of circulation.

yep
gone

last seeds i knew of were held by a Cabana member who lives up in the golden triangle , about 15 years ago

i had some BSHW x NL#5 that that i grew about 10 years ago and is now my Big Sandy Holyweed

i have smoked the original during my visits to Lime Kiln beach back in the 60’s

the story i heard was a monk named Perry who frequented Esalen brought the strain to the community

but it has gone the way of RKS and Santa Marta Gold

Latest posts

Back