Am I watering wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plants tell me now when to water them. I’ve found that all my plants take different amounts of water I have three in my veg tent that want a giant drink everyday. Never seen any plants drink that much except for their mother planted outside. I use to have a water schedule but now I only schedule nutes. my flower tent also has a couple heavy drinkers. The other two just drink every 4 days or so so I think each plant should be treated individually. Good luck with your grow and let us all know how things are going 😊

I wanted to touch back on this thread and let people know that it seemed that no I was not giving my other plants enough water. I dumped a half a gallon on them yesterday and picked up some of the baskets today and they were light so they are using up water pretty rapidly. I don't think it hurt them because they seem fine and are growing well but I think it would benefit from more water for sure. Once they go into the flowering tent I will regularly water to run off. At this point I'm going to start giving them a little bit of nitrogen fish fertilizer also.

I wanted to touch back on this thread and let people know that it seemed that no I was not giving my other plants enough water. I dumped a half a gallon on them yesterday and picked up some of the baskets today and they were light so they are using up water pretty rapidly. I don't think it hurt them because they seem fine and are growing well but I think it would benefit from more water for sure. Once they go into the flowering tent I will regularly water to run off. At this point I'm going to start giving them a little bit of nitrogen fish fertilizer also.
Once you see flowers try FF Bembe, 5ml per gal once a week.

Once you see flowers try FF Bembe, 5ml per gal once a week.
I use tiger bloom on the last Grow because that's what was available locally. That Bemba stuff sounds pretty interesting from what I read on their website. I added microbes to the soil so that would probably be really beneficial to me.

My plants tell me now when to water them. I’ve found that all my plants take different amounts of water I have three in my veg tent that want a giant drink everyday. Never seen any plants drink that much except for their mother planted outside. I use to have a water schedule but now I only schedule nutes. my flower tent also has a couple heavy drinkers. The other two just drink every 4 days or so so I think each plant should be treated individually. Good luck with your grow and let us all know how things are going 😊
Mine do that too, not every plant seems to need the same amount of water and I've often wondered if it had something to do with the leaf surface area.

Hello Surfer Joe, happy growing. Watering was a trip for me now I go by the weight. The outside girls take a gal of water a day. If it's rainy or cloud overcast maybe, I'll go two day watering. All and all have fun growing.☺️

Latest posts

Back