Amazing growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyrate

If the phone doesn’t ring… It’s me
Reaction score
Thank you Massproducer for your post on coco buckets.
I am a first time grower with a single plant. I seemed to have done everything wrong from the start. Wrong media, wrong water, wrong lighting, wrong fertilizer. I managed to revive this tiny plant from the jaws of death 3 times. I started to manifold it when all the leaves browned, shriveled and fell off. All I had left was a t-shaped stick. That’s when I found the coco bucket thread. I immediately got what I needed and build a bucket. 5 days later I had significant growth.
I am a believer in coco buckets! Thank you Massproducer!
6FADF7E4-5EC6-415A-8554-B5B51A4C0155.jpeg

It’s Kitchen sink. There is a nursery up the road that carries Fox Farm nutes. I’ll get some Cal Mag this morning. I put egg shell in the reservoir at the bottom but the roots could not have made it that deep yet

I had a hard time finding the coco coir until that post mentioned looking at pet shops. BINGO! Found it in brick form. I added a little extra worm castings too

I cannot find cal-mag anywhere here in town. Gonna hafta order it. Can I dissolve epsom salt in water and use it for now?
Bigsir told me to mix approx 1 TBS Epsom salts in approx a gallon of water.
It worked for me. You won't need that much water though for 1 plant, so you'll have to scale that down.

I read two books, had my rooms set up and had all nutes and supplements on the shelf before I got my first clones. From what I have seen most people who don't do their due diligence aren't growing a year later.

Yes we use Cal Mag and yes they are playing with you. Just having a little fun. That's what brothers do.
But Cal Mag is very important and makes a big difference in your grow.

I am on r/ I water so 7 1/2mil/gal is what I use. That is 11/2 tsp
I’ve up’d my calmag to 1 kitchen tablespoon per gallon of water. I use it during feeding and during only watering too. My leaves look nice I’ve up’d my calmag some for the sarcasm on this site about it but luckily with good results…

Latest posts

Back