Amazing Story of my pot plants.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylersmokes

Reaction score
Ok so im not sure where this post goes but im going to put it here.
So i had roughly 8 pot plants on my back porch.
Unfortunately they were ripped up by my brother and thrown underneath my porch.
Just today i seen a plant coming up from the crack between my door and deck.Turns out it was a pot plant.So i go explore under my porch and what do i find? about 20+ young pot plants i transplanted 10 of them inside but i am going to let them just grow wild underneath my porch and see how they do. :)

:yay:

haha tell brother ...IN YOUR FACE:p

take care and be safe

:holysheep: wot!! i dont understand // ur bro throws 8 ? and then you have 20!!! when did your bro throw?

im wasted but,,,, this all seems crazy stuff? can you get any pics up budy peace [j]

I would go dig them up and transplant all of them either inside or outside

One plant can create multiple shoots. Hence 8 plants making what looks like 20+.

Plants are a crazy life form. In Henry Coe State Park I remember seeing an Oak branch that broke off and fell down. Somehow or another it developed roots and there were about 8-10 large shoots coming out of it. I was amazed, an OAK. Probably one of the hardest to asexually propagate and mother nature did it all by herself.

valleyboy said:
One plant can create multiple shoots. Hence 8 plants making what looks like 20+.

Plants are a crazy life form. In Henry Coe State Park I remember seeing an Oak branch that broke off and fell down. Somehow or another it developed roots and there were about 8-10 large shoots coming out of it. I was amazed, an OAK. Probably one of the hardest to asexually propagate and mother nature did it all by herself.

Don't ya just love Mother Nature...:) Very cool

Latest posts

Back