Amber Trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
Can you actualy see the amber trichromes with the naked eye? I think I am ready to harvest but I'm not really sure. Does any one know if they will have an amber tinge with no magnifyer?

Jamez said:
Can you actualy see the amber trichromes with the naked eye? I think I am ready to harvest but I'm not really sure. Does any one know if they will have an amber tinge with no magnifyer?
Unless you have eyes like Superman i doubt you are seeing amber trichromes with the naked eye atleast i know i can't.

No need for ebay there ROOR :D, if you have a local radio shack they will have what you need. I would get the mini-scope that is from like 60x-100x its like $10.00. Cut off a piece of leaf and take a look....

Cheers guys but I dont live in your part of the world, I will just have to guess. If any one has any great tips on when to chop would be awesome. Thanks guys but like I said "way down south." Like New Zealand

jamez - ya gotta have a hobby shop nearby. get a coin collectors mag. lokk for a 30x or a 40x. its a glass to see fine detail on coins. or go online to a website fer collectors. sure yer not lookin at the hairs?

Thanks guys. Nah not looking at the hairs astra, looking at the trichs I might just have to guess this one but I will look on a web site we have here similar to ebay and see what I can find. Thanks for the help.

The biggest loupe I can get is 10x is that enough?

naw, there must be something on yer island or the big 1 - try google for a jewellers glass or magnafine glass 30x i got 1 at a sewing shop if you want to order from canada www.bustan.ca has pocket microscope

and yer off - grats. got any lambsbreath around? good strain. order some blueberry and grow outdoor. always wanted to see a blue lamb

Latest posts

Back