"American Weed" show...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlo

Reaction score
I've been watching American Weed show on the national geographic channel. They sometimes show their greenhouse kind of thing set-up in the middle of the forest. For those of you who have seen the show, is their operation a standard big grow operation?

To me, it looks like their lights are too high? Also, for having such a nice set-up, it doesn't look like their yields are anything special. Doesn't look like they ph the water?

I like the show. I hope they succeed. Its just that I think the experienced growers on this forum would do way better.

P.S. Just smoked from an auto "Hobbit"; the high and taste are pretty good.

Thanks for reminding me of that.I have wanted to dvr that, as i hear it is good.

I think I saw Hick on that show............

I have seen a couple of episodes. Like most reality shows today you can tell what is real and what is staged. However, it is still watchable.

NorCalHal said:
I think I saw Hick on that show............

:rofl:

carlo....those large operations do well..I know of a few in the rockies of colorado...they facilaty is inside the mountain..if ya didnt know was there you would walk right by..and they like thousand plants in there...I like that show

take care and be safe:48:

Never heard of it. I get National Geographic so I will have to look it up. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back