Among the Oaktree's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stain

Among the Oaktree's
Reaction score
They call me stain, because I wont go away. Just like the red dirt stains I get from the dirt grow in.

Just a red dirt farmer. Love to grow veggies and pot trees. Like to take a lot of pictures too. So expect a picture overload...

Know a few kind folks here and like to get to know a few more kind folk. Don't be shy, cause I wont be.

south.jpg
north.jpg

Looking forward to it. I'm getting ready to plant seeds for my fall crop of mater. Decisions... decisions... I'm only gonna do 20 or so buckets this time. The 50+ 5 gallon buckets was getting to be too much for me to deal with.

Great looking trees Bro.
Stain,,do you have much problems with bugs?

Great looking trees Bro.
Stain,,do you have much problems with bugs?
Had aphids early on. Hit them with spinosad to knock them back. Then the lady bugs took over. Still have a few aphids but the lady bugs are keeping them in check. Also hose the plant down with high pressure water hose every 3 days.

Do have something eating them. Looks like the stem is blown out from the inside. Have no clue what's causing it.

pest.jpg

I use to get something similar to that on my squash stems. Mine was a freaking worm that burrows into the stalk and eats it from the inside. I use to kill them with a knife by sticking it into the stem.

Yep , that`s from a stem borer . I heard the only way to get rid of `em is inject the stem with insecticide .........if it`s early enough in growing . Don`t think I`d try that much after the flip . What with taste and all .
peace

Hey I think there`s a guy using your name over at that little island. lol...cause I`m sure I`ve seen those pics over there.😎...Welcome Man and I`m loving your grow....take care n stay safe.

Hey I think there`s a guy using your name over at that little island. lol...cause I`m sure I`ve seen those pics over there.😎...Welcome Man and I`m loving your grow....take care n stay safe.
You would think he would how to spell Stained lol

We are getting stretch and budlets ATM. It wont be long before the buddage pictures start rolling in.

Latest posts

Back