# amount of blades in the leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question about the leaf blades.

My partner keeps telling me that single bladed leaf = Male Plant.

I find that very hard to believe.
They're not sexually mature~

However, what exactly do the # of blades mean?

Your partner is talking Dog Farts.....you can not tell the sex of a plant by the number of leaves. Most times I see single bladed leaves is in reveg when I take clones from a lady in flower. I have a known female clone (hogs breathe) right now that threw some single bladed leaves. Eventually they start putting out regular leaves. Jmo

The number of blades means nothing. Some strains have more than others, but it really doesn't mean anything.

I would love it if there was a way to determine sex before preflowers, but there simply isn't. Your friend is wrong.

Art said:
Now let's talk dog farts

Gave my puppy a McD's on a road trip.

My suggestion is do not do this unless you want to hang your head out the window doing 70 with the dry heaves.jmo

pcduck said:

My suggestion is do not do this unless you want to hang your head out the window doing 70 with the dry heaves.jmo

Lol...that had to be god awful for sure. I hve a friend who always complains that his cats breath stinks....I am like why are you shocked? He licks his own asss.:p

pcduck said:

My wife bought a new kind of dog food a few weeks ago, 40 lbs of it. Problem is we can't watch tv in the same room as the dogs anymore :hubba:. Last week I threw away 39.5 pounds of dog food :hubba:

Lol

imagesCA9A9EBG.jpg

lol thanks all, speaking of farts.
This morning, this stray cat that always comes around was here today, I decided to scratch its back and he made a really funky noise as if he had an orgasm and literally sharted and took off. I have no idea what the heck that was about but really disturbing lol...

Forever[D]anked said:
lol thanks all, speaking of farts.
This morning, this stray cat that always comes around was here today, I decided to scratch its back and he made a really funky noise as if he had an orgasm and literally sharted and took off. I have no idea what the heck that was about but really disturbing lol...

Lol.....you broke him.:D

Latest posts

Back