Amsterdam Info please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybuds

Reaction score
Theres a couple going on a cruise and one stop is Amsterdam. They do not drink coffee or smoke weed:eek: what is there to do in amsterdam for people with a birth defect they seem to have:laugh: .

Thanks Johnnybuds:hubba:

johnnybuds said:
Theres a couple going on a cruise and one stop is Amsterdam. They do not drink coffee or smoke weed:eek: what is there to do in amsterdam for people with a birth defect they seem to have:laugh: .

Thanks Johnnybuds:hubba:

Nobody?? We are having dinner tonight with them:)

I really don't know what to tell you. I would enjoy myself if I were in Amsterdam though, regardless of who I was with. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe. Have fun!!

smokybear said:
I really don't know what to tell you. I would enjoy myself if I were in Amsterdam though, regardless of who I was with. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe. Have fun!!

I would love to be in amsterdam. I would drink coffe and smoke. because of there jobs they cannot smoke at all. I would like to see them do something different then the red light district tour.

There are great art museums in the city
the canal tours , site seeing ,shopping ,the ann frank house , reasturants just walking around town .
The Dam can be enjoyed by nonheads .

godtea said:
the canal tours , site seeing ,shopping ,the ann frank house , reasturants just walking around town .

Thats what i was getting at. All the ship has is the R.L. Distric.:D

I guess I'm kinda late with this, but I've been there 5 times.
They can visit the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum (ILOVE Van Gogh!!!), take a canal tour, or just walk along the canals and check out the unique architecture. There are a LOT of beautiful houses. There's the Heineken Experience (a tour w/free beers during and at the end of the tour). There a lot of nice churches, bars & restaurants.
I think my favorite thing to do (besides visit the coffeeshops :hubba: The coffeeshops are like candy stores for smokers. SO MUCH to choose from), is to just walk around the city and take in the ambience.

godtea said:

Exactly, tons of Museums I believe The Van Gogh museum is there too.

Jerseydude said:
I guess I'm kinda late with this, but I've been there 5 times.
They can visit the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh museum (ILOVE Van Gogh!!!), take a canal tour, or just walk along the canals and check out the unique architecture. There are a LOT of beautiful houses. There's the Heineken Experience (a tour w/free beers during and at the end of the tour). There a lot of nice churches, bars & restaurants.
I think my favorite thing to do (besides visit the coffeeshops :hubba: The coffeeshops are like candy stores for smokers. SO MUCH to choose from), is to just walk around the city and take in the ambience.

They leave in august. not too late:hubba:

johnnybuds said:
They leave in august. not too late:hubba:

I'm not sure what the rules are here so Mods please delete this if it's a
no-no. I belong to a website called The Channels where the members discuss and share info about Amsterdam. Your friends should be able to find threads about a lot of different things to do in Amsterdam. Just stay out of The Bar. It gets rough sometimes as there are some members who just like to troll.
Here's the web address:http://forum.channels.nl/phpbb/

And Mods, if posting this website is not acceptable here, please delete it and accept my sincere apologies.

Jerseydude said:
no-no. I belong to a website called The Channels where the members discuss and share info about Amsterdam. Your friends should be able to find threads about a lot of different things to do in Amsterdam. Just stay out of The Bar. It gets rough sometimes as there are some members who just like to troll.

And Mods, if posting this website is not acceptable here, please delete it and accept my sincere apologies.

Thats great:D I'll send it to them:)

Ive been there twice and aside from coffee shops there is a ton to do during the day. the night life there is slow, I really dont know of anything besides coffee shops that is really hopping at night, theres a shopping strip down one of the canals. During the day, I also suggest renting a bicycle and riding out of town and into the countryside, even better stoned, but great fun either way.

Jerseydude said:

Are they really thinking of banning smoking weed as well as smoking tobaco??:eek:

Amsterdam has the Van Gough Musuem, the Rijks Museum, the museum of Amsterdam, as well as countless tours operating on the streets and the river. I had a great time during the day without smoking once! Thats what the evenings are for.

Latest posts

Back