An apology to the DUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
See I too have a slightly warped sence humor:giggle:

:rofl:
Warped sense of humor

bone.jpg

Hey Bud, no harm no foul, my friend! I appreciate your post!! here, :48: this orange bud!

Roddy said:
It doesn't pc....and I thought it was you that I had made the 2nd Amendment to, that was Nasty lol...we were talking rights and I threw him a curve with the 2nd Amendment...but it went unanswered lol I'm kinda warped in the humor dept and sometimes like to play.

We were talking freedom of speech. :rofl:
It went unanswered because I assumed you were misinformed of your rights and opted not to call you out on it.

Just figured I'd throw that out there.

-nasty

Starting to get all warm and fuzzzzzy in here......

Roddy you can come by my thread anytime....stir some ..... all you want. It gets lonely there sometimes.....

Oh wait, you were just there the other day.... and you didnt stir up anything, I feel left out now.

Break time is over...back to the grind. I think a smoke break is gonna be in order when I finish tonight. Got a whole plant done. Thank goodness it was a small plant.

Party at N-Caged Grow, all the fresh bud you can smoke!

tcbud said:

Roddy you can come by my thread anytime....stir some ..... all you want. It gets lonely there sometimes.....

Oh wait, you were just there the other day.... and you didnt stir up anything, I feel left out now.

Break time is over...back to the grind. I think a smoke break is gonna be in order when I finish tonight. Got a whole plant done. Thank goodness it was a small plant.

Trimming sucks......a smoke break shld be a must tc....:)

We shld all hve a smoke break and let all this drama end. As far as I am concerned my part in it is squashed...I got no more beef with Roddy I will just stay out of those powder keg threads that tend go sideways into politics. I am here to grow the green:icon_smile: and help anyone I can grow it. Not to argue politics...

Anyone want to hit this Larry OG?:48:

No matter how much we disagree about things, we're all on the same side in the end! :) I'll :48: the Larry and add in some OG of mine as well!!

getnasty said:
It went unanswered because I assumed you were misinformed of your rights and opted not to call you out on it.

Just figured I'd throw that out there.

-nasty

The 5th woulda been even funnier yet, but I figured way to obvious... :rofl:

tcbud said:

:rofl: I must be slipping.

Fruits of your labor coming to finish, NICE!! CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back