An apology to the DUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roddy

Hey PC, I took your comment all wrong and jumped the gun in the candy thread...which is closed or I'd say this there! I was having a bunch of fun though, as I always do LMAO...btw, have you looked up the 2nd AMENDMENT yet??? :rofl: :rofl:

That had to be the funniest part of the whole thread...nice!! :rofl:

Anyway, I hope I didn't irk you too much, my friend and I'll try to read the comments better...or not hit the bong so many times while playing around! :)

The apology was sincere, it came from the heart as I wouldn't have said it otherwise. Sorry it wasn't to your standards...

and look, I apologized to you with not a hint of humor.... :rofl:

If you read the whole thread, you realize what went on and how many times Hammy jumped in with his govt comments. I commented on it every time until it was obvious it was intentional and posted as you see it. As I see it, Hammy owes me an apology. I am as kind as can be until treated differently, pc's comment was taken wrong in the middle of this and I apologized.

This isn't the place to discuss this, to bring it into a thread I am apologizing to someone in is rude, imho.

I cant and wont comment on the HL issue, but I think Roddy's appology to PCduck was fine, it seems it was just a misunderstanding to begin with, and a good thought to start a thread to make a point of appologizing. JMO

Cant we ALL just smoke me Bong?

:bong:

dman1234 said:
I cant and wont comment on the HL issue, but I think Roddy's appology to PCduck was fine, it seems it was just a misunderstanding to begin with, and a good thought to start a thread to make a point of appologizing. JMO

Yes, my friend! I publicly wronged pc and it only seems respectful to apologize in like manner.

And yes 4U, but while we're waiting for you to pack it, try :48:

Hey, I have got some great stuff now. Take this and then pass it on.

:48:

Just got home from a loooooooonnnnnggggg day of work in the sweltering sun. Don't mind if I do.

:48:

No problem.

But what does the 2nd amendment have to do with a marijuana forum:confused2:

It doesn't pc....and I thought it was you that I had made the 2nd Amendment to, that was Nasty lol...we were talking rights and I threw him a curve with the 2nd Amendment...but it went unanswered lol I'm kinda warped in the humor dept and sometimes like to play.

We were talking freedom of speech. :rofl:

Duck- don't bite!!!! Check the other threads, there's plenty here. :D

pcduck said:
Freedom of speech is the 1st amendment not the 2nd :confused2:

Right pc, it was a joke and it flew past everyone. I was having fun, I most generally do when posting. Like I said, I have a warped sense of humor!

I like the 4th Amendment...

"the Right to Bare WEED" :D

See I too have a slightly warped sence humor:giggle:

I hear Duck season starts? :rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
See I too have a slightly warped sence humor:giggle:

I hear Duck season starts? :rofl:

Gearing up for as I type:hubba:

Hint: give more of a lead with these 50+mph expected in the forecast:)

Latest posts

Back