an Auto w/ no ruderalis??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i assumed the 4-8 oz average was from outdoor plants.i may be wrong.i can't even see a reason to grow a 5 foot tall auto indoor or any autos really unless space is an issue,witch would not be helped by a 5 foot auto.i would like to see something like this outdoor though.

Indoor or Outdoor,,4-8 OZ in 90 days?:eek:

if you guys want to watch the grow from start to finish go here, hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaPapa2010

Dr.Autoflower said:
if you guys want to watch the grow from start to finish go here, hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/GanjaPapa2010

Sorry, but I have just seen too much stuff on youtube that is bogus to really put any stock into anything I see on there.....

The Hemp Goddess said:
Sorry, but I have just seen too much stuff on youtube that is bogus to really put any stock into anything I see on there.....
theres lots of good channels on youtube, dont subscribe to the bad ones,it not to hard to figure out which ones r bogus and the ones that arent.....

i'd like to see the iranian auto's grown out. you gotta link to that one?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Mutt, you have been growing for a long time....do you really believe that an indoor plant can produce 4-8 ozs in 90 days (at normal lumen levels)?
oh crap....didn't see that. I just seen the auto without ruderalis. LOL
Yeah...I have....wet weight LOL
seriously though...1/4lb isn't that much of a stretch for flower and clones. From seed haven't seen one yet.

i think the 4-8 ozs is an outdoor yeild but based on what i've read auto's don't do so great outdoors.

Mutt said:
oh crap....didn't see that. I just seen the auto without ruderalis. LOL
Yeah...I have....wet weight LOL
seriously though...1/4lb isn't that much of a stretch for flower and clones. From seed haven't seen one yet.

Well, personally, I have never had a plant that was over 5.5 ozs and that was a clone with some veg time....4-8 ozs in 90 days indoors from seed is hard to imagine.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, personally, I have never had a plant that was over 5.5 ozs and that was a clone with some veg time....4-8 ozs in 90 days indoors from seed is hard to imagine.
went to one grow house.....this cat had his grow down pat. 1k vert...8 gallon totes pullin 1/2lb per clone every 90. Biggest thing is providing enough intense light.
but quick flower strains or autos....I don't see it happening. I was lucky to get 1 ounce of an auto. Not my cup of tea.

I cld see 3-4 ounces at the up most from an auto...no way I am believing the 8 ounce range of it...not in 90 days from seed.
I wld like to know how it is clone able?

i pm'd Dr. Greenthumb on another site about the iranian auto strain and how it does indoors here is his reply..

(Dr. Greenthumb) Indoors you'd treat it like any other plant so there's not much, if any, advantage. Outdoors it flowers regardless of photoperiod so best harvests come in around the first of July

SensiStarFan said:
The key word in that statement is "Iranian". This makes me very doubtful of it. Nothing that comes out of Iran is an improvement on anything.

-SSF-
:rofl::yeahthat::goodposting:

This Iranian Autoflower was indoors under vertical lights with crusty buckets. Yield was about a pound per dry weight. Outdoors my yields are up to 6-8 ounces now July 4th weekend every year for the past few years. No one should poopoo what they do not know.

Iranianautosmindoors.jpg

Something is wacky about what he said. Made me get out my geography book... heh... Maybe I'm just nitpicking but Iran ain't been called Persia for almost 100 years now (changed in 1935), and Iran (636,000 sq miles) is about 8 times larger than GB (80,000 sq miles) but bigger than Alaska (586,000 sq miles). I think my mind would wander on the rest of his info when it starts with such glaring musk...

And I say if the light has to be turned back to induce flowering it simply is not an auto... Ready to be proven wrong, but I've never heard of any indica or sativa which is auto withOUT ruderallis genes... There's only 3 phenotypes of marijuana and only Ruderallis has shown self-flowering... Never heard of a ->true<- sativa or indica which self-flowers in any sort of consistent fashion...

Dr.Autoflower said:
"I called the breeder a few minutes ago, it is an early strain&#65279; that IS an AUTOFLOWER with NO ruderalis genetics which finishes in 80 to 90 days they CAN be cloned and mothers CAN be created ...Iran is also widely known as Persia. This home to one of the world's oldest known continuous major civilizations has a long history with cannabis, and in particular with hashish, including tales that date back a thousand years. The country if Iran is roughly the size of the UK, or slightly bigger than the state of Alaska. It is southeast of Kazakhstan and&#65279; Russia, two countries believed to be the birthplace of autoflowering strains
Iranian Autoflower strain is an all-indica strain with parents from the rugged terrain of Iran. This lush green plant will grow anywhere, and finishes in just&#65279; 90 days from start to finish. The Iranian Autoflower is compact, growing between 3-4 feet in most gardens, although it can reach heights of 5 feet at maximum. This variety tends to keep branching minimal and focus most of its energy on developing a single dominant cola.
Since this is an autoflowering strain, the plants shift into flower development without strict light cycle. Iranian Autoflower buds form tight dense niggets that take on golden hues as they cure.&#65279; Average per-plant yields are 4-8 ounces. Iranian Autoflower reflects the long hashish tradition of its native nation region. In a side-by-side comparison, testers equated this all-indica strain's potency to White Widow and OG Kush."
this answred none of my questions, just a whole lot of runing around the question

"Persia" has been much more area than just Iran during many times of it's history. It depends on which empire you're talking about when using the term "Persia" as a place. It really wasn't a *place*, but a series of empire territories that are collectively referred to as "The Persian Empire".

It's kind of like the UK is a collection of territories. The USA is a collection of states. All of the territories that are managed under British rule are referred to as the UK and all of the individual states are part of the USA.

The same is true with Persia, or the Persian Empire. The Persian Empire covers a LOT of history and ever changing territories.

The USA has "Continental USA" and "Territories". "Briton", "England" and "The UK" are not the same thing. Persia is really the so-called "Persian Empire" but not really. It was a series of empires all collectively referred to as "The Persian Empire" by us now when looking backward in time.

This shows a great example of what I'm saying:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ORmtZ2Go4

And even a better one that shows "Persia" as a named territory at several times during that areas history:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkgJEVbjh3Q&NR=1

i'm with you Stoney, unless you count in the US in the 1700's, Persia/Iran has not ever been the size of GB, you know?

i did find out that Ghengis Kahn really disliked the Perisans. he killed 10-12 million of them (more than any other race) and their population did not return to the same levels until the 20th century.

but i still say their ain't no auto pure indica... Persians and their great rugs included... heh...

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
I'm with you Stoney, unless you count in the US in the 1700's, Persia/Iran has not ever been the size of GB, you know?

If you literally mean GB, then Persian territories have never been that small. If you mean UK, then at times, the UK was larger than at times, the Persian territories were.

It all depends on what place in history you're looking and who is doing the naming. Call what we think of as "Persia" anything other than what the powers that be call it in most of it's history and they would waste you on the spot. Go there now and insist on calling it "Persia" and they again might just shoot you.

Fine, now that killed my buzz....hehee

Imma gonna go fix that!

Latest posts

Back