And Another Noobie ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainViper

Cooler Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Hello everyone,CaptainViper here, I am a married,42 y.o., working-class man. New to being online. Been smoking herb for 28 years now and first started closet-farming about a year and half ago. We have been growing NL5/Skunk#1 And a couple of different bag-seed sativas.Not bad so far..but... put it this way,ANYTHING that we grow ourselves kicks-ass over ANYTHING we buy.Due to how much care we give what we are going to smoke ourselves and with frends and family.We have been useing 7 CFL's in a 2 1/2' X 3 1/2' X 4 1/2 closet. Sorry I dont have a camera yet,but hopefully someday soon.The wife and I also enjoy video-games/ps2,Outside gardening / You know,..roses and stuff, My wife likes to bake goodies and I likes to eat her goodies.So maybe sometime we can post "special" cookies recipies or something sometime soon. Hope to chat with you all. CaptainViper

Hey CaptainViper
Im new too. But from what Ive seen so far this is a really helpful site. Yeah PS2 rocks and Im really looking forward to PS3. Dude Im 33 and I also love roses have been growing for maybe 2 years now. Anyway welcome, as you can see on the left there I live in the perfect place for growing....... roses.

smiley-linie-010.gif
to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum and maybe even in chat. Glad to have ya here.
00000002.gif

Welcome, from another "somewhere around san diegan".

Hey there CaptainViper welcome to the forums. Lookin forward to seein you around

Glad to have you join. Look forward to seein ya around.

Welcome to the forum......get bugging your wife to join up too :)

My husband is here too.....growing familes have strong roots ;) :D

Thank God...another "grown up" yea! Welcome aboard matey! :D

Howdy Captain

Glad to have another adult here.
A hearty welcome from me to you.
Enjoy yourself, this is a nice place to be.

Over and out.

Latest posts

Back