And It Begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final weight on Zkittlez was 294g. Not as much as I thought (I estimated 400g), but a nice pull none the less.

That makes the 2 plants in the 3x3 under 3x Mars Hydro ts1000s total yield equal 570g. Not too shabby!

The 2 soil wedding cakes come down today!
20210718_092356.jpg
20210718_092816.jpg
20210718_092955.jpg
20210718_093113.jpg

Not too shabby my rear end! That's great. I always set my "target" to be 1 lbs form 2x4. I usually get about 3/4 of that. 2 lbs from 4x4, again I get about 3/4 that. For 3x3 and reasonable light investment, I'd have to say that is outstanding. Looks nice too!

Will be watching your 4x4 with 4 of those mars units. I will soon be doing 4x4 with two Mars SP-3000, BTW, was the 3x3 hydro or the soil one?

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
Ahh! I see your note, "the soil comes down..." so guessing the 3x3 was the hyroponic?

Bubba

Bubba, you're correct. 3x3 was hydro, 2x2 soil. 4x4 will be hydro as well.

After seeing that, I think mine will be to. I'm thinking those bucket (COCO) with hole drilled 3" from bottom, perlite etc. and Advanced Nutrients for the nutes. They have some specifically for COCO. Interested to see how your hydro yields compare to the soil yields.

Thanks,

Bubba

@Bubba 1.26g/w in the hydro tent. I'll let you know totals on the soil tent in a week or so.

IIRC, I was 1.0 per watt some while back looking at my records. (270 watts-3x90 watts or so, about 277 grams.) Hoping the Mars Hydro SP-3000 lights help out.

Just remembered you were doing autos also. very good yield I would say.

Bubba

4x4 of Bruce Banner FAST feminized seeds for next go. Have to get the big honking fixture with Cool Tube and 600 watt Hortilux out and the 2 SP-3000 units in. Might be easier to get another 4x4. The HPS is hard to keep under mid 80's in winter time. Need to try it sucking winter air in, and exhausting out of the tent's room.

Bubba

Timber!

Wedding Cake is hanging to dry, tents and room are cleaned up, and the next grow has already been started.

This journal will be discontinued, aside from total weight and dried pictures of the wedding Cake in about a week.

Thanks all for following along!

Love the chop, then trim, then part that stresses me most, getting it ready to jar.

Once I can keep the lids on its all good
Wonder how many "lost jars" are lurking around here?

Bubba

@Bubba you're a better farmer than me, then. I really dislike the trimming, jarring, burping portion of cannabis farming. I do find peace in growing it and caring for it, and getting it to the point of those steps, though.

Sometimes I take a week off after timber! Just so I can be around to keep jar humidity under control.

Bubba

Sometimes I take a week off after timber! Just so I can be around to keep jar humidity under control.

Bubba
Hah! My OCD would never allow that. I get in to a routine (watering, checking environmental conditions, cleaning the grow area, etc.) and if I let it slip it'll take FOREVER to get back to it. That's why I started this cycle before the last one finished. It's ok...it'll be a busy couple weeks keeping the jars burped and finishing trimming, but in the end it'll be worth it!

No, no nono. I mean I take a week OFF WORK to concentrate on the cure getting to the point I can leave it jarred for 7-8 hours while at work.
I do have priorities!

Bubba

Trimming is done! Thank goodness!

132g in to jars from the soil tent using 1 Mars Hydro ts1000 (150w) in a 2x2 tent.

Total of both tents combined is 702g produced by 600w.

As always, airy bud is not counted and it went in to the trim jars for use in edibles. I have about 6 ounces of dry trim and airy buds to start making edibles with. That'll begin this week.

Gelato and Zkittlez are curing up real nicely after 10-12 days of cure.

This journal is officially complete at this time.
20210725_123610.jpg
20210725_123304.jpg
20210725_123412.jpg
20210725_123507.jpg

Sherry,,, This is a pot site,,,not FB or a police station. Air your personal problems with this guy somewhere else. Nobody here gives a shit about you and your boyfriends goddamn problems.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back