And yet another Is this ready? I think it is (photo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfanarchist

Reaction score
This is a Fast42 Gorilla Cookies auto thats about 8 weeks old. Is see amber so im thinking its GTG but id like some opinions from the experienced. What do you all think?

2021_10_19_11_05_58_995.jpg

I have grown that it is nice weed. I have some seeds waiting for the grow light to be free.

It's been a well behaved plant. Lots of heavy buds but no more than 18" tall.

It makes sense that it needs more time as it's only at eight weeks but I see a lot of amber trichomes, maybe 10%. Is this just due to the strain cause I thougt it might be ready. What am I missing here?

Yea, a better pic would help. Perhaps what I see as amber is just off white. I cant look every day but come Friday I'll check again and get a higher magnification pic. Thanks for the help all.

It's been a well behaved plant. Lots of heavy buds but no more than 18" tall.

It makes sense that it needs more time as it's only at eight weeks but I see a lot of amber trichomes, maybe 10%. Is this just due to the strain cause I thougt it might be ready. What am I missing here?
The plant I had didn't yield a lot, but it is some strong weed. I ended up wrapping the plant around the stakes instead of just bending it over,

Latest posts

Back