Anger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st3mc3ll

Reaction score
Ok so I did everything.

I had 30 seeds. I let them sit !UNTOUCHED! for 3 full days and nights. they were in moist paper towels wrapped in tinfoil on top of the fridge.

Not even one showed any sign of sprouting..... at all....
I had 30 just as a precaution, I thought at least one would start!!

what the ****!

are there any other techniques that are more reliable in getting a sprout??

put them in a wet paper towel in a zip lock bag and place it on the window seal. make sure to get all the air out of the bag.

Sometimes bagseeds where not grown to maturity. So 1 in a 100 may sprout. Ussually those commercial buds were grown in a huge field with other males/hermies and what not. not much care and really grown for $$$$. not quality or seeds. Just pounds upon pounds.
Depends on where they came from.

What always worked for me was damp perlite in a small plastic cup with a whole on the bottom. just place the perlite filled cup in a flat container which can hold atleast an inch of water. stick the seed about half an inch deep from the surface. place under your flouro and wait. make sure your container has one inch of water at all times and the wholes on the bottom of your cups are big enough for the water to keep the perlite wet. viola!

hmm Ill try that perlite thing.
I guess its just a pain in the ass to get some good seeds...

they are never in the..... cough umm...... bags that I purchase/
oh well patience is a virtue

Latest posts

Back