Annoying Bud habits...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlicksGirl

Reaction score
Everyone has em, or knows a freind who has em...

Ill start!

one of my freinds takes FOREVER when breaking up, it really kills me, and not only that but he throws out perfectly good bud cuz he OVER GROOMS, not every little tiny teeny weeny stem needs to be taken out.... let me just say this, it took him once 3 1/2 hours to roll 1, 1!!!!!!! blunt, and it wasent even that good!!!!! and his break up job allways looks one step away from powder, and it pisses me off cuz im tired of getting bud in my mouth while im trying to smoke :mad: :(

I'm a perfectionist when i roll Blunts... It has to be that perfect nice and ripe ready to be smoked... Some peope find it annoying that it takes me a Half hour to roll that perfect blunt.. but usually i just roll them before hand so no one has to wait for my slow ass. Don't get me wrong i can roll the perfect blunt in less that 2 min. but i like to put the time and love into them. other than that.. i don't care.. heck sometimes i don't even pick the seeds out.. when i'm using mah bong.. i just toss em in.. it's like little fireworks.. but some people also hate that.

Or having to take seconds...behind ol' iron lungs! Nothing like a nice burnt up bowl! :rolleyes: Or holding onto the pipe for so long my high goes away waiting for my next hit. Grrrrrr!

pranicfever said:
Some peope find it annoying that it takes me a Half hour to roll that perfect blunt.. but usually i just roll them before hand so no one has to wait for my slow ass.

a half an hour is fine!(that goes by fast when you keep your mind on something else) but 3 1/2 hours is overdoing it, and i wish he whould just roll before we smoke X_x the worst thing about it is that anytime you try to say something about it he gets pissed and all the sudden im lame dude cuz im sick of waiting for hours, i mean theres perfection, but the break up job he does is far away from perfect.

okay SlicksGirl if you hate the way he breaks up the bud and how long it takes him to roll a blunt why don you just do it yourself? i mean its not that hard to roll a blunt and if its your weed you break it up you roll it up and you will always get it the way you want it

I know what you guys mean but i personally have rolled so many joint I can roll while driving and it's still good but i smoke more j's than most people smoke ciggarettes peace out all!!

i can roll joints....but damned if i can roll a blunt....i am forced to sit and wait while its being done

1. Buys Wierd Smoking Tools. In Mass Quantity, For No Reason Other Than Owning Smoking Tools Because You Want The World To Know Your A Pot Head Kid Mad At The World.

1.5. Give Me My Zig Zags. I Dont Wanna Smoke Out Of You 8 Ft. Dragon Bong W/ 9 Hoses, An Intercooler And A Step Ladder To Burn Of A Whole Bowl And Kill My Lungs. A Nice Slow Burning Joint Is The Closest To Heaven I Have Been.

2. People Who Smoke Just To Smoke. Smoke Themself Into Misery While Poluting There Body. Everything In Moderation. Plus It Is A Ritual To Me. Not A Quick Fix Behind A Dumbster Mr. Gateway.

3. One Bowl. 10 People. Give Me A Break. Like I Said A Ritual. I'll Smoke W/ My Close Friends And Family. I'll Smoke My Stash. Appropriate Method And Amount For The Crowd.

Also Calm Down. Stay Calm.

Please Dont Babble About Weed While Smoking Weed. Lets Spark Up Some Good Conversation But Rather Than Talk About The Weed You Love So Much, Just Enjoy It And Let It Be What It Is.

My Worst Is. Matching Regular Weed When I'm Smoking Good Stuff.

It Is Appriciated My Friend. But Dont Even Load It. This Ones On Me.

Long Ago I Discovered A Fresh, Tasty, And Satisfiying Type Of Herb and left the seedy stuff in my past. I've Came to terms w/ the money i spend on it.

Though I Know And Understand Your Situation. I'm Feeling Pretty Good Off That Joint I Just Smoked And Would Hate To Ruine That W/ A Joint Of The Other Stuff. Plus You Know Your High, & Your Just Smoking B/c You Have Nothing To Do But Smoke. I Smoke B/c I Enjoy It For Reasons Personal To Me. I Have Responsibility. So Until We Meet Again. God Bless.

This one happened to me yesterday.

Freind making deals right in front of me. I don't find it comfortable and don't care to know. That is something that should be private. I don't buy or sell, so leave me outa that situation.

and don't ever ever ever have a rogue seed. YUK!!!!!! I don't care if it takes an hour to roll a doob. NO SEEDS damnit. Have some pride.

I never knock a guy for matching though. I take it as a sign of manners. I will refuse, but thanks for asking.

or when someone you get stoned walks away with your only lighter

i am very bad at rolling a joint but ive always smoked blunts so im used to it i find it easier to roll on a blunt!

aahh that really pisses me off but its normal its a smoker habbit if you ask 4 a lighter and your high you will just save it even if its not yours(you dont think) its just something that smokers do.

lets stay with pride NO SEEDS they give me headaches!!!!!

Rolling is something that takes practice.. and as muh friend Megan once told me "If you can smoke it... Then it's perfect... Cause thats all that matters." That was when i was just learning to roll joints... I've mastered the art of blunts finally took me 2-3 years.... As for annoying smoking habbits.. i never refuse matching of bowls.. but usually i'll pack more than the other person, cos i'm like that. and usually I'll give the person i was smokin with at least a decent sized nug to take with them. but what annoys me is people that think that just because you smoke everytime you see them you'll load up the bong and smoke with them...

Latest posts

Back