another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks I didn’t get in till late last night with Ivan and then again another issue with his tail popped up around 11:00 PM. My computer is not working so I will not be able to go through and find the winner of the contest so please bear with me and have a little faith that I will get it taken care of.
No worries! Boo take care of Ivan first we will still be here. Thank u again for taking ur time to even think of us. Best wishes Ivan

I believe it is a one gallon barrel jar. The weight I googled was 2.59 lbs, and I guessed the jar would hold 4 ounces easy, that’s how I calculated the weight.
Congratulations on ur win

Good morning folks, Ivan and I are heading back across town to have his tail re-dressed and then hopefully get my computer fixed so I can get back online. Roster, you are on fire today. That makes me wonder what you had for breakfast… I apologize about the confusion of the winner once again. I’m sure everyone will be happy with the results. Thank you all for playing.

Good morning folks, Ivan and I are heading back across town to have his tail re-dressed and then hopefully get my computer fixed so I can get back online. Roster, you are on fire today. That makes me wonder what you had for breakfast… I apologize about the confusion of the winner once again. I’m sure everyone will be happy with the results. Thank you all for playing.
Does this mean someone won the Truck

No one will be winning the truck, but they are more than welcome to come down and pick out a tractor of their choice and bring it home with them. I’ve got eight too many tractors. As soon as I walked in the front door of the ANimal Hospital, Ivan has decided he wants a piece of every dog in the building. I need to get him some doggy downers or maybe give him a shotgun when I get home….😱

I have a 1957 cub with a 59 inch belly mower in excellent condition in the pole barn. I have way too many toys for an old man.

I have a 1957 cub with a 59 inch belly mower in excellent condition in the pole barn. I have way too many toys for an old man.
Mine is a 56 with plow , I have a quick hitch attachment with a few toys that go to the quick hitch.
Fun lil tractor

I have way too many tractors in my life at this point. I’ve got a total of nine tractors, seven being farmalls… my every day tractor is a new Holland and my beast is the Massey Ferguson

You got way to much shit for one man. It will be a real strain on me,,,, but being the kinda a friend i am,, i will try and help you if you want me too and put some of that stuff at my house. 😁

I have way too many tractors in my life at this point. I’ve got a total of nine tractors, seven being farmalls… my every day tractor is a new Holland and my beast is the Massey Ferguson
How many of those tractors run boo? I use to collect broken tractors once in my life. I let a couple really nice ones rust out in the field…😞

All the two of my tractors look like they may be a year old. Considering some are 70 years old plus that seems amazing…All of my tractors ran at one time but now I would say three probably would be reliable to start up the others need a little bit of work. fresh gas, and a little coaxing would get all of them in the run easily but I barely have the time to stay up with my garden. No less tractors at this point in my life. I’m getting ready to take Ivan out for his leg therapy, cold, and rain be damned.

No one will be winning the truck, but they are more than welcome to come down and pick out a tractor of their choice and bring it home with them. I’ve got eight too many tractors. As soon as I walked in the front door of the ANimal Hospital, Ivan has decided he wants a piece of every dog in the building. I need to get him some doggy downers or maybe give him a shotgun when I get home….😱
youth and testosterone got me in trouble too...

I knew you had enough shit to bury a lot of shit and at a deep as shit depth .....

I knew you had enough shit to bury a lot of shit and at a deep as shit depth .....
Yeah, I do, turbo is a testament to the depths, of which I am able to dig. There will be no animals digging him up in the immediate future…

Yeah, I do, turbo is a testament to the depths, of which I am able to dig. There will be no animals digging him up in the immediate future…
more I get into growing you will be happy to know he is doing his part by adding beneficial bacteria and microbes which helps with the transfer of exidites.You should be proud ....

here we go again...you gotta guess the total weight of the jar, lid, and contents...gorilla breath is the strain, hard and dense flowers...the guesses have to be in grams for the guess to be valid...I'm thinking Sunday evening will be the cut off date, 8pm is the last moment a guess will be entertained...View attachment 315217

Attachments

• 20221218_101730.jpg
    20221218_101730.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221217_151254.jpg
    20221217_151254.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back