another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to restart the contest for you handicap sons of bitches… the jar is made of heavy glass and probably weighs five times more than the contents… Pute, I love you, but I can’t understand how you figured that out all on your own. If I recall correctly, my first post indicated jar lid and contents. You need to get off the short bus brother…. ;)

Doh! I would never have guessed (obviously). I thought the whole jar with cap weighed under 64g. It sure looks plastic to me.
Like Subbie it looks like a big ole pickle jar to me brother. Its all in fun anyway to me. I never win shit so i just play to have a little fun.

Like Subbie it looks like a big ole pickle jar to me brother. Its all in fun anyway to me. I never win shit so i just play to have a little fun.
It's all part of the game. No reason to restart now. I screwed up and didn't look close enough. If you zoom in, there is texture that's obviously not plastic.

Ill pay for shipping. I want that fking jar. 😁
2.5 gallon barrel jar

91ka344CO3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I might have to restart the contest for you handicap sons of bitches… the jar is made of heavy glass and probably weighs five times more than the contents… Pute, I love you, but I can’t understand how you figured that out all on your own. If I recall correctly, my first post indicated jar lid and contents. You need to get off the short bus brother…. ;)
Ok, nevermind

Latest posts

Back