another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks I didn’t get in till late last night with Ivan and then again another issue with his tail popped up around 11:00 PM. My computer is not working so I will not be able to go through and find the winner of the contest so please bear with me and have a little faith that I will get it taken care of.
I hope Ivan is OK 🙏🙏

Sorry folks I didn’t get in till late last night with Ivan and then again another issue with his tail popped up around 11:00 PM. My computer is not working so I will not be able to go through and find the winner of the contest so please bear with me and have a little faith that I will get it taken care of.
Hoping Ivan is on the mend. Gotta take care of those close to us before the rest of the world for sure.

First and foremost, I’d like to thank everybody for their thoughts about Ivan. He seems to be mending well, and the tail looks very good at least from where I sit. I will know more when I go to the doctor and have them re-dressed the wound after the last two dressings fell off…it appears that flower is our winner, the weight for the whole enchilada was 1460 g and his guess was 1247 unless I’ve missed something. Flower, send me your address or an address that you would like the prize mail to, and I will get it out in the very near future… I was going to use the 1956 F-100 as the prize, but being the Josie spilled the beans I’ve decided against it…😱 and no, nobody’s getting that damn jar…🧐

MEME2022-12-19-06-33-42.jpg

Congrats Flower!

Great game Boo. Glad the jar was glass and I was ruled out early. I had some anxiety that I would win and have to find a place to grow them : )

Actually, I'm still curious how much the jar weighed compared to the bud...

Latest posts

Back