another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First and foremost, I’d like to thank everybody for their thoughts about Ivan. He seems to be mending well, and the tail looks very good at least from where I sit. I will know more when I go to the doctor and have them re-dressed the wound after the last two dressings fell off…it appears that flower is our winner, the weight for the whole enchilada was 1460 g and his guess was 1247 unless I’ve missed something. Flower, send me your address or an address that you would like the prize mail to, and I will get it out in the very near future… I was going to use the 1956 F-100 as the prize, but being the Josie spilled the beans I’ve decided against it…😱 and no, nobody’s getting that damn jar…🧐
I think you missed one Boo I guessed 1,343.5 last week which puts me 116.5 Boo:):):) You know that F100 would've been a great prize for sure.

Last edited:
I believe it is a one gallon barrel jar. The weight I googled was 2.59 lbs, and I guessed the jar would hold 4 ounces easy, that’s how I calculated the weight.
Thats how I figured it but I put 6 ounces in the jar which putsit at 1,343.5

Mea culpa, I hate using the phone for posting…josey, you are the winner, I missed you entry…sorry flower, an honest mistake…thanks roster for catching the mistake…Josey, get me an addy…;)

Mea culpa, I hate using the phone for posting…josey, you are the winner, I missed you entry…sorry flower, an honest mistake…thanks roster for catching the mistake…Josey, get me an addy…;)
Ooopsie sorry flower…and congratulations Josey

Lol, dang it.
Sorry flower but If we all know our Boo as well as I do I would bet you get a Boobie prize just because that is the type of guy Boo is.
Never know ........................................
1671542563503.png

and a bud
1671542882050.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back