another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I do, turbo is a testament to the depths, of which I am able to dig. There will be no animals digging him up in the immediate future…
@boo: If you grew a plant over Turbo (or bring some Turbo-enriched soil inside for growing), you could name the cultivar after that giant piggy.

Boo's Turbo Blossom

Turbo Mania

Tubby Turbo

@boo: If you grew a plant over Turbo (or bring some Turbo-enriched soil inside for growing), you could name the cultivar after that giant piggy.

Boo's Turbo Blossom

Turbo Mania

Tubby Turbo
Genius post .....
Thinking like this put man on the moon ....

Walt, I found from past experiences that you do not plant plants on top of a freshly interred carcass. The soil is way too hot for at least a year. At least that’s the way it is with cows.
No problem, brother! That just makes it all the better. Wait a year, then at the end of NEXT season, you can harvest:

Aged Turbo

Turbo Aged In A Cask (ket)

Old Turbo

Reincarnation

Giant Oink Redux

Not A Football; A Good Smokin' Turbo

just an FYI, due to my spending way too much time with Ivan and dealing with life, the prizes will be mailed after the Christmas rush...lines at the post office are terrible...sorry for the inconvenience but I assure the winners and even the consolation prize winner will be very happy...I enjoyed the banter of the contest, we may have another for the new years...:rolleyes:

here we go again...you gotta guess the total weight of the jar, lid, and contents...gorilla breath is the strain, hard and dense flowers...the guesses have to be in grams for the guess to be valid...I'm thinking Sunday evening will be the cut off date, 8pm is the last moment a guess will be entertained...View attachment 315217
Hi Boo, I just wanted to say thanks for the prize behind door number three today. Im very happy you didn't send the F150 truck. I'll let you know about the smoke. Thanks again sir. :) :cool:

Latest posts

Back