another Christmas holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you guys like the prizes, I was hoping for favorable results...yeah, the gorilla breath is the bomb, my all time favorite...wait until you smoke some of the putang, my buddies all love that strain...smells crazy pungent...

I'm glad you guys like the prizes, I was hoping for favorable results...yeah, the gorilla breath is the bomb, my all time favorite...wait until you smoke some of the putang, my buddies all love that strain...smells crazy pungent...
Wait... You're supposed to SMOKE puntang??? I been licking it 🤣🤣

Wait... You're supposed to SMOKE puntang??? I been licking it 🤣🤣
I rub it on the windows of my car and truck that way when I’m bored at a traffic light, I can lick it off and get the flavor. People look at me very strangely for some reason. When the Dutch pops his head up in the back window, they stopped looking at me very quickly…😆

I rub it on the windows of my car and truck that way when I’m bored at a traffic light, I can lick it off and get the flavor. People look at me very strangely for some reason. When the Dutch pops his head up in the back window, they stopped looking at me very quickly…😆
Get a box of crayons and a helmet... They'll just smile at you lovingly

The men just turn away in disgust and the ladies stare at my knee knocker…😱
Age has it's benefits
OB.jpg

I rolled up some putang this morning.
The wife had no prior knowledge of the care package until after she smoked it.
She was impressed. Gorilla breath is still my favorite. She has not tried it yet.

Well, ****. I din' even see this contest. But I'da guessed somewheres about eight hundred and fitty grams anyway...

Latest posts

Back