Another emergency thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixftnine

Reaction score
Ok I'll start of by saying sorry for not reading through all the posts and searching and things of that nature. I have been reading some but you kno how that goes. I have a really good excuse though I pretty sure I'm runnin less than a 56k connection probabley around 28.8 to be exact. Either way I have to drop a ua tomorrow and I've been smoking straight for several months 3 to 4 times a day. Granted I didn't have herb everyday but I hope you get the idea. Last time I smoked was last night. Thing is it's a TASC test for my p.o. and I've only been successful in regular doctor office type situations. I guess my question is *** should I do right? I haven't been preparing for this what-so-ever. Does tasc have the same tests as some doctors office. My buddy told me to drink madd cran and water but then take pre-natel(sp?) pills for pregnant women so when you flush it out the neccessary vitamins and minerals will be in the sample.

I need to rant about my brother as well seems to be the only place safe enough to rant about him the fkn nark. He's looks just like me and has used my id several times before. 6 year difference but circle k clerks can't tell. He's as straight as fkn arrow and since he thinks herb is bad and will most likely end up in the uffkin fbi when he grows up he won't go take the test for me little fkn prick shia I even offered money and not just twenty bucks too.

Thanks for any help in advance....

As far as gettin ur brother to do it, dat shit is cutting it too close. The only thing i could tell u is to drink mad water ( u should be drinking as ur readin dis, lol) and when u take da test, pee in the toilet alittle then in the cup. A friend told my once dat she took niacin like 15 mins b4 da test, but niacin won't flush ur system its a supplement, but it wont hurt to try. goodluck

Latest posts

Back