Another Grower/Citizen Busted for Growing in CT...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
Hi Group,

I just read in The Waterbury Republican Newspaper, that a guy and his girlfriend were busted for growing 50 Plants, in "The Police-State" of Connecticut. :cop::cop::cop::cop:

Just WHEN and HOW can WE ever get these ridiculous, Draconian Laws CHANGED, and get it Legalized for Adults, for Recreational use?

- I mean, this is just Mind Boggling, in this day and age, in the year 2014, that people are still getting arrested, prosecuted and do jail-time for growing a God given plant!

Really.....What Can We as "Citizens of AmeriKa" do? (Anything)?

Or are we just fooling ourselves, and living like the Red Chinese are, with no Rights or Freedoms, in regards to Cannabis???
- Doomed to Live in Hell, Forever????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm Mad As Hell, and I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore" !....quote from the old movie 'Network' :eek:

Stonedwoodsman PO'd...

Hi Group,

Do we have any Lawyers or Para-Legals in our Group?
I was thinking.....(Oh, oh, here it comes...).

Couldn't WE, The American People, Petition, or Sue the American Government, or start a Class Action Suit to Reform the National Drug Laws against Marijuana???

Could we do this with or through NORML???

People, we've Gotta DO something!
We can't just sit around smoking bowls, and Hiding!
No more...
It's the year 2014....
We've gotta be Actionable, and Do something, to reverse these Draconian, Unfair Cannabis Laws!

-Enough is Enough!

Anybody with me on this, or is everyone just gonna sit in their little holes, under rocks, puffing away and hiding like timid little shrews, for the rest of our Lives!!!

We The People, Have Got to DO Something!!!
'Cmon....Really!

Ok, "Rant Off".

But Really.....Think About It!

Stonedwoodsman

LOL--I am not sure that the backward red-neck state I live in will change the laws within my lifetime. I am hoping to move to another state that is not so backwards.

I'm also sick and tired of hiding my habit from everyone.

Because the act of smoking or growing this wonderful plant must be kept top secret, we are forced to adjust our social and professional lives to appear law abiding.

I happen to beleive that when this medical or recreational issue finally gets on a states ballot to be voted on by the general public, it will pass with no problem.
When a citizen of this country steps into the privacy a voting booth they finally have the power for change and they don't have to worry about social groups, employment or ridicule.

The power of the people will prevail once this issue can be voted upon.

Because the act of smoking or growing this wonderful plant must be kept top secret, we are forced to adjust our social and professional lives to appear law abiding.

I happen to believe that when this medical or recreational issue finally gets on a states ballot to be voted on by the general public, it will pass with no problem.
When a citizen of this country steps into the privacy a voting booth they finally have the power for change and they don't have to worry about social groups, employment or ridicule.

I just wonder IF Cannabis will ever be Truly/Fully Legalized in our Lifetime...or say within twenty years???

And, once again, I pose the question below.....

Are there any Lawyers or Paralegals in this Forum?

My question is, couldn't WE, ALL as a Group, as a United Coalition of Citizens, Petition the American Guv'ment, and/or SUE THEM in order to get Weed Legal, once & for all?

We were all 'activists' back in the 60's - 70's, how about NOW , with THIS!
(Well, for those of us old enough to have lived in the late 60's and 70's) !

Seriously !!!

It would take time & money, but perhaps with the help of NORML it might get done!

* Do you think NORML REALLY does anything???

The time has come People, and something has GOT to be done!

Peace, out.

Stonedwoodsman....on 'a mission from God' ! :icon_smile:
(As The Blues Bros, used to say...) :D

I happen to believe that when this medical or recreational issue finally gets on a states ballot (and Nationally) ! to be voted on by the general public, it will pass with no problem.

Hi Group,

Cannot WE as a Group DO something about getting OUR Plant LEGALIZED!

Look at what the G.L.A. (Gay & Lesbian Alliance) has done over the last few years.
They've fully 'come out of their closets' gotten same sex marriage approved by many states, gotten full rights, social benefits etc.
Even thought I don't personally agree with all that, I GIVE THEN CREDIT!

Look what they've done!!!

Can't we "unlawful-felonious-hide-in-the-closet to smoke/grow A PLANT" human beings DO SOMETHING in this year 2014 to Fully Legalize Cannabis!

The Time has come to ACT People.

If we don't, 'it ain't never gonna happen', so to speak.

Anyone going to chime in on this topic!

Any Lawyers out there, who could help us with this???

Tired & fed up with the **!

Stonedwoodsman :icon_smile:

It's going to take people to start raising their voices!! If the polls are right, the majority is leaning too legalize it!! It's time to start questioning all the cannabis and hemp lies!!! :smoke1:

This is the only place I can find that is even halfway safe to voice my opinion about legalization.
For many years I have been reading the op-ed page of newspapers where these narrow minded, ill informed people make their arguement to keep pot illegal. Of course I cannot reply to these letters without providing a name and address. No thanks .....
Often, I find myself in conversation with people who need to be enlightened about the true facts, but once again I can't respond to their stupidity for fear of being identified as a POTHEAD.

I would love to speak-up, even to cry-out this truth which I know, but my truth just can't stand the consequences.

Latest posts

Back