Another lost crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's happening here? This started out just fine. In the last few weeks though, even with the days getting longer, it has turned into this rubbish and has no sign of any resin at all. Not sticky, no smell. This is the second time this has happened and I am getting really angry.
IMG_20180811_150744294[1].jpg

Hard to tell for sure from here but it looks like some of mine have when I messed up the light schedule going from indoor to outdoor.
Long light hrs indoor to short light hrs outdoor in early spring triggered bloom then they got confused as the light hrs got longer.
I hope this helps

Did you say your days are getting longer? Looks like with the single blade leaves re veg has gone on. Why do you say it is lost?

Looks like it was budding then as Rose said it is re vedging. Happens when plants in flower all of a sudden get more light hours than they had when budding. If you leave it to finish as the days get shorter now, it should bud out okay. Assuming your outdoor. At every place there was a calix you should get a small branch with a bud eventually on the end. Don’t top it, just leave it and watch its life cycle finish. Should be ready to harvest about mid October. Again, assuming outdoors.

Sorry, I meant "days getting shorter" - yes it seems to be revegging but unfortunately, at this point it is beginning to get bud rot, so it seems I can't win.

I'm confused....I'm not understanding this grow...are these outdoors? They look almost finished, but here in the northern hemisphere, our outdoor plants are just starting to flower? Maybe you should tell us more about your entire grow?

Latest posts

Back