Another Mandala Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ... This is the end.

The results ...

HashBerry #1 - 31 gr
HashBerry #2 - 48 gr
HashBerry #3 - 25 gr
HashBerry #4 - 31 gr
HashBerry #5 - 23 gr
HashBerry #6 - 22 gr

8 Miles High #1 - 55 gr
8 Miles High #2 - 41 gr

This is a total of 276 gr more or else 10 ounces.

Not the 0.5, but think that in next grow i will make more then 0.5gr/watt. Made some changes in the flowering tent so the smartpots don't touch the floor and have aeration in the bottom.
Tomorrow will transplant the wannabes to 1 gallon smartpots. They are looking sharp.

Cu all. Thanks for the ones that had showed interest in tha grow :aok:

bho_expertz said:
Well ... This is the end.

The results ...

HashBerry #1 - 31 gr
HashBerry #2 - 48 gr
HashBerry #3 - 25 gr
HashBerry #4 - 31 gr
HashBerry #5 - 23 gr
HashBerry #6 - 22 gr

8 Miles High #1 - 55 gr
8 Miles High #2 - 41 gr

This is a total of 276 gr more or else 10 ounces.

Not the 0.5, but think that in next grow i will make more then 0.5gr/watt. Made some changes in the flowering tent so the smartpots don't touch the floor and have aeration in the bottom.
Tomorrow will transplant the wannabes to 1 gallon smartpots. They are looking sharp.

Cu all. Thanks for the ones that had showed interest in tha grow :aok:

:aok: right on :aok: good for you, awesome job :cool2:

Great job BHO, I know I guessed pretty low but the pictures I looked at I thought it was only 5 plants, I burbed a little jar of AK48 this afternoon, been in the jar about 2 months, good smoke.Didn't keep the strain though,
Yes my friend, as the Mrs. would say, your weed looks like the BombDiggidy!!!

P1120611.JPG

P1120612.JPG

P1120610.JPG

Great grow BHO -- beautiful -- don't disapear on us now...

Great job bho. Let me know what you think of the 8 Miles High.

congrats BHO on the harvest it looks great I had a pretty good guess :aok:

Thanks all :icon_smile: .

Going to make some BHO with some nice buds that got a little too hard ( potassium overfert perhaps just one plant ). Will try to take some pics after the oil done.

Had some troubles in the veg box but now things are going better. Tomorrow will finally be able to transplant them to the flowertent.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Great job BHO, I know I guessed pretty low but the pictures I looked at I thought it was only 5 plants, I burbed a little jar of AK48 this afternoon, been in the jar about 2 months, good smoke.Didn't keep the strain though,
Yes my friend, as the Mrs. would say, your weed looks like the BombDiggidy!!!

Those buds look tasty man ...

Latest posts

Back